GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am wearing a dressing gown"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 21:18
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Does anyone wear these any more? It's like a towel robe more than a dressing gown I suppose. Either way I can't live without it. Any of you lot wear these?
Thu 25/09/03 at 01:10
Regular
typical late night toilet break. look at your alarm clock. expletives. fall out of bed, butt naked, scratch ass, belch, and stumble to the toilet. slouch against the wall, squinting as much as possible to stop the bathroom light from blinding your overly sensitive eyes, then stumble back to bed, not forgetting to kick something very hard and unforgiving with your little toe. expletives. pass wind. pass out.
Thu 25/09/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Under the Wall"
*Winks back*

See you then

Surley if you live with your family and don't sleep in pyjamas you need a dressing gown?
Can't be getting dressed every time you get out of bed in the middle of the night...
Thu 25/09/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
I found some well cool flannel PJ's....as it's winter coming up I might treat my self to some...plus i'm going to visit my bf at uni-although I won't be wearing tham that much with any luck!

**winks**
Thu 25/09/03 at 00:47
Regular
i wear pyjamas made from freshly skinned pandas.

of course, after a days wear they become a little sweaty, so several more pandas are freshly skinned while I'm at work.

my loafers? former gophers .....
Wed 24/09/03 at 20:11
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> *Lifts up dressing gown*

*eyes explode*

thank god, i can't see!
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Colourless"
I used to have this groovy gown with purple, blue and green stripes. I believe it was "bare nangs." (Is that how they say it?)
It got too small, so now i got a blue chelski one.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:21
*Lifts up dressing gown*

*Laughs*

Na i dont wear one, i never have.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> People wear pajamas until the age of about 11, and then from the age
> of 70.
>
> I sleep commando, or in a big gimp suit.
> A bit like this guy
>
> ouchytheclown.com

The header tag says "Nice to beat you". A sado-masachistic clown? Cool! Like Pennywise, except you can hire him out.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
"relocated"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I often leave my man snake hanging out
> my bedroom window

Very useful if you need a hiss in the middle of the night.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:38
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:

> I sleep commando, or in a big gimp suit.

I like to sleep nude too, but I often leave my man snake hanging out my bedroom window to frighten passing children.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.