GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oh no!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Damn it it's raining and i need to go and pick my teeny tiny phone up from the shops!
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Damn it it's raining and i need to go and pick my teeny tiny phone up from the shops!
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Teal'c"
Stop posting.
Immediately.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
y?
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hmm...I like the look of the SL55...then I realised I needed a phone for making calls. Not organising my life or being a fashion accessory. So I decided to stick with my old Nokia.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:34
Regular
Well Lawri my dear, we have inventions, wacky as they may be, known as umbrellas. You open them and Voilla, you have cover so you dont get wet.

Also there are these things called coats and sometimes, if you're really lucky, they have hoods.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I quite like the rain. Which is a good thing since I live in England.
Regular
"cachoo"
Rain's nice. Very refreshing. Smells nice too. T'is only water!
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
i got a lil nokia phone with the blue screen....i used to have a 3330 but it fell down the toliet and it seemed ok until the screen went and it had lil blank lines going through it so you cud just about read text messages...that was a year ago so in March i got the lil Nokia (dont ask me the number cos i dunna-lol) and everything was fine and dandy until my mate hurried me up and i didnt put the lid on my coke on properly and now when u press a button it goes straight to the volume thingy..anyway so i decided to splash out 25quid on fri to get it fixed and it was fixed until Sat when it messed up again so i took it back and my friend the phone shop man said he'd completely fix it!
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What's this Lawri:

That's right. It's a full stop. Now use it, you crazy mentalist!
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:48
Whats that the internet is working and my dad is ordering a big flat screen Phillips Tv with Lots of minni speakers and a huge sub?

Bah well you can show off your phone if you like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.