GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone else no about this? *May Contain Spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 07:38
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I was flicking through websites when I came across information on "Jurassic Park IV".

*Spoilers*

Set for a 2005 release, the film is set 12 years after the original where dinosaurs are causing havoc on a nearly contienant and a group are forced to check it out. Other news includes Speilberg (Sp) being a producer (as he was in J.P. III) with the director of the 3rd film continuing his role. It's also rumoured that Speilberg wants Goldblum and Neil to revese their roles.

So, unless you knew, what are your views.
Mon 22/09/03 at 07:38
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I was flicking through websites when I came across information on "Jurassic Park IV".

*Spoilers*

Set for a 2005 release, the film is set 12 years after the original where dinosaurs are causing havoc on a nearly contienant and a group are forced to check it out. Other news includes Speilberg (Sp) being a producer (as he was in J.P. III) with the director of the 3rd film continuing his role. It's also rumoured that Speilberg wants Goldblum and Neil to revese their roles.

So, unless you knew, what are your views.
Mon 22/09/03 at 09:32
Regular
I heard that Spielburg was going to direct, Kiera Knightley was set to star, and Goldblum/Neill were gonna reprise their roles. But they could also be revising them, I suppose, for some sort of JP test. So you could be right.
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stick Orlando Bloom in there and youve got yourself a film.
Mon 22/09/03 at 17:05
Regular
"not dead"
Stryke wrote:
But they
> could also be revising them, I suppose, for some sort of JP test. So
> you could be right.

:o) like it

I too also heard the rumour that you earlier stated, but I didn't quote that bit...
Mon 22/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Stick Orlando Bloom in there and youve got yourself a film.
And zombie pirates.
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:19
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Another bit of news.

*Spoiler*

If anyone has read "The Lost World" By Michael Crichton, you'll would of heard of DX, the disease which supposedly wipped out the dinosaurs (and explains to sick Triceratops in J.P 1). Well, it's making a appearence in J.P IV and Humans can catch it too which could result in the end of the human race.

Could bring a interesting twist?
Mon 22/09/03 at 21:16
Regular
"I'm Great."
If it's better than JP II and III then it should be watchable at least. Does't interest me much but the end of the human race could kick a little life in to it.
Thu 25/09/03 at 11:02
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Hurray! Another film to destroy a crackin original. I mean come on they could at least have left it after the 2nd one. Like a little girl brings a raptor egg back from somewhere and it hatches blah blah grrr roooar oh no call the dino squad (Sam Neil and Jeff Goldblum) quick.. grr roooarr dinosaurs in Manhattan grr rooooooar oh no more its breeded by itself and there are now 30 of them quick run! Oh no they are talking to each other.. a t-rex saves the say somehow even though it was a raptor egg.

Typical.. when will people learn to leave the originals after they were successful. Look what happened to Scream, did I know what you did last summer make any sense at all? and come on.. Friday the 13th part 7000 : Jason Lives.. again. Thats just ridiculous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.