GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote here for *The best FOG poster*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/02/01 at 21:41
Regular
Grix Thraves.
Wed 12/08/09 at 08:01
Regular
News Flash - Due to problems obtaining a big enough bar b que and family illness the bar b que has been delayed, i am looking at monday 31th August (bank Holiday) at the moment. can anyone supply details of anyone who has a large style bar b que that might be available for a loan or anyone who is willing to help get things set up cheers Jamo
Wed 12/08/09 at 08:00
Regular
Due to problems obtaining a big enough bar b que and family illness the bar b que has been delayed, i am looking at monday 31th August (bank Holiday) at the moment. can anyone supply details of anyone who has a large style bar b que that might be available for a loan or anyone who is willing to help get things set up cheers Jamo
Thu 18/06/09 at 07:42
Regular
A summer - July (weather permitting) bar b que [/u][i] is being planned for Gewas Site on a Sunday 16th August, bring your own food and throw it on the barbi, full details as soon as we have arranged it.
Fri 02/03/01 at 10:12
Regular
"not dead"
The best FOG poster I saw was the cinema original.

Wasn't one of the best films I've ever seen, but it was alright for a laugh.

meka_dragon, poking himself in the eye, to see funny colours.
Fri 02/03/01 at 09:35
"High polygon count"
There are several people I like on these forums, but I think my choice would have to be meka_dragon, cos he's usually funny, consistently makes good posts (even the 'daft' ones are good), and we seem to have a similar sense of humour.

It was a tough choice, but the other contenders were FantasyMeister, Mattyboy, and Grix.
Thu 01/03/01 at 13:25
"possibly impossible"
Anyway, there are plenty of other catagories left to vote for, so don't go feeling all Craig David yet!

Fubu, are you going to post the other catagories as well? It would make it more exciting than having them one at a time.
Thu 01/03/01 at 12:33
Regular
"not dead"
I'd tie it between Grix and fantasyMeister in the FOG forum.

Wookiee_Monster wins hands down in the PS2 forum.

No10 keeps the Football forum alive.

Honourable mentions also go to New Jimmy, mattyboy, and pb.
Wed 28/02/01 at 23:06
Fantasy Meister
Wed 28/02/01 at 22:47
Regular
erm....erm.....erm i posted alot and what you say i post very well!
Wed 28/02/01 at 22:42
Regular
Err... Sniper posted the 30,000 post or what ever it was, and he won a game for getting the actual one.

35,000 now... perhaps if I cheat near to 40,000, I could get a free game as well!

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.