GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not So Lazy Sunday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hmmm.

First, I've got footie at 1, and I seriously can't be Arsene Wengered.
Then at about 2:45, I've to go to me mates stables and help out with the horses and stuff, moving bails etc. Getting paid though, and probably end up going ridin' (Oi, cheeky).

Then, at about 5, I'll get 1 hour of rest, as I've got to go to some partay thing with lady friend at 7.

That'll take me to the rest of the night.

And I really can't be bothered.
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
The only thing ive done today is play football. We won 4-1. I pulled my hamstring :S.

Now its a roast dinner for me. :-)
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:22
Regular
"I'm Great."
Party with a lady friend sounds good. Nice way to finish off the weekend. I got some testosterone fuelled drinking to take place later tonight. Apart from that not much else.

At least you get paid for doing the horses which is alright. Riding them is a bonus too I think. Personally I'm too lazt to play football but good for you doing exercise on a Sunday.
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Work? For money? What were they thinking of?
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:18
Regular
You dont HAVE to party but it will be good once you're there just tiring thinkin "I gotta go out".
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hmmm.

First, I've got footie at 1, and I seriously can't be Arsene Wengered.
Then at about 2:45, I've to go to me mates stables and help out with the horses and stuff, moving bails etc. Getting paid though, and probably end up going ridin' (Oi, cheeky).

Then, at about 5, I'll get 1 hour of rest, as I've got to go to some partay thing with lady friend at 7.

That'll take me to the rest of the night.

And I really can't be bothered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.