GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahh Dammit!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 11:38
Regular
I just spent the last 3/4 of an hour writing a review of Onimusha (Ps2) only to find SR don't sell it so I can't add my review! What a flippin' waste of time!

Any suggestions of where I could post my review, I don't want it to go to waste!
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> It's called common sense, you dont go out and spend £200 on
> ledded pertol and then buy the car and realise that it actually need
> unleadded do you?

There isnt a garage near me that sells leaded.
Sun 21/09/03 at 11:58
Regular
I though Onimusha was a pretty well known game anyway, though SR would probably sell it. Lol, my bad I suppose. I'll check next time though!
Sun 21/09/03 at 11:50
Mindfrig wrote:
> perhaps you're right.
>
> But then again, I don't wear ladies undergarmets like you do.

Hey like i said i wear them strictly for comfort purposes :P
Sun 21/09/03 at 11:48
Regular
perhaps you're right.

But then again, I don't wear ladies undergarmets like you do.
Sun 21/09/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Party Hard"
Mindfrig wrote:
> I just spent the last 3/4 of an hour writing a review of Onimusha
> (Ps2) only to find SR don't sell it so I can't add my review! What a
> flippin' waste of time!
>
> Any suggestions of where I could post my review, I don't want it to
> go to waste!

Moron :D
Sun 21/09/03 at 11:43
God damn WHY DONT PEOPLE LOOK TO SEE IF THEY SELL THE GAME BEFORE MAKING A REVIEW ON IT.

It's called common sense, you dont go out and spend £200 on ledded pertol and then buy the car and realise that it actually need unleadded do you?

So dont do it with reviews.
Sun 21/09/03 at 11:38
Regular
I just spent the last 3/4 of an hour writing a review of Onimusha (Ps2) only to find SR don't sell it so I can't add my review! What a flippin' waste of time!

Any suggestions of where I could post my review, I don't want it to go to waste!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.