GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LETS PLAY A GAME!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/09/03 at 15:08
Regular
"This is my tagline"
hi everyone, ive got a game to play 4 ppl who r very bored.

Let's tell an EPIC story and everyone says one sentance at a time and then they have to wait for someone else to say the next sentance before they can post another sentance.

Ill start the story of by saying the first few sentances:

James woke up suddenly and sat up. He did not know why he had woken. But there were a lot of things he didn't know. That is why he had left home, to discover the world that he lived in. He wanted an adventure, and another thing he didn't know was that he was going to get one.
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
A *rrrring* rhymes at the door. He rushes to get it and his homosexual lover enters..Indeed..

*shock...horror...gasp*

MR.T enters the room in black leather also with his hairy chest peeking through his unzipped jacket.

Mr. T picks up arnie and runs into the sunset ...*followed by sheepy*
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Better Than You"
The Terminator then does an amazing trick off getting out of the jacket. Then another amazing trick by cutting off two peoples head, with the axe he found in his garage and sticking one either side of his head and showing people. The people are toaly freaked out, but look amazed so he does not kill them!
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:45
"For the horde!!!!"
He later changes his name to David Blane
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:14
Regular
after his nutritious nadger and chip butty, the Terminator's fertility drives him to be intimately associated with next doors cat, of which meows loudly, attracting the attention of next door.

finding himself in a tight white jacket in a comfy padded square room with a small window which is criss-crossed with bars, he confines himself to the room for 44 days and survives by recycling his own urine...
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:48
"For the horde!!!!"
He decides to give him self the nick name Terminator. He gos home to sleep and finds a corpse in his bed, unlike other people who would freak out he gos into the kitchen and gets out the frying pan to make a nice corpse and full english fry up.
He also made a nice boiled egg with runny yoke to dip the corpses fingers into.
Sat 27/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> then james realized what a GAY christian name he had (no offence to
> anyone named james, obviously :D), so he went and prayed in front of
> the vicar, but he said "james, you will never be a good boy
> unless you learn to repent your sinz" (he used a Z in place of
> an S for the extra street cred). at this james grew angry and kicked
> the vicar in the genitalia - to which he moaned "good lord, my
> nadgers need some resERECTION!"

James left the vicar in pain and went to change his name to 'Ian DeMann' and felt prud of himself and went to the bar again appollogised to the barman and got another pint of bitter, and then the barman said to him "Hi my name is Ian DeMann, whats yours?" and holds out his hand to shake. Ian (James) is furious and wacks Ian (the barman) in the face, and recks the whole pub!!!

After he has finished, because he is tired, he think 'What shall I change my name to now?'.
Sat 27/09/03 at 19:02
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> James then pulled out a chainsaw and cut his dad in half, before he
> went crazy killing alot of people with his M-16.

from where? the sand? and what if it had no petrol!, and what about the m-16!
Sat 27/09/03 at 19:00
Regular
then james realized what a GAY christian name he had (no offence to anyone named james, obviously :D), so he went and prayed in front of the vicar, but he said "james, you will never be a good boy unless you learn to repent your sinz" (he used a Z in place of an S for the extra street cred). at this james grew angry and kicked the vicar in the genitalia - to which he moaned "good lord, my nadgers need some resERECTION!"
Wed 24/09/03 at 08:39
"For the horde!!!!"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> James then decided to try and cut his own head off, but then the voice
> said "Don't do it James, burn them!" James decided that the
> voice made alot of sense and listened to it.

so he went to a bar for a beer but the voice followed him and started to annoy him so he smashed the beer glass in it's face and started shooting up the bar with his uzi.
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Teal'c"
Chapter Six: James becomes Juliet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.