GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the future of consoles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/02/01 at 18:29
Regular
firstly dreamcast. it has high quality games such as sonic quake and jet set radio it also has quite a number of loyal fans, which is why i think its a shame they have to stop making them.
now ps2. so many people have been talking about it that i have gone off it. its got great graphics , its backwards compatible and has a dvd drive(which i have heared can be a bit dogey)so it is a good choice.
now nintendo- personally my favourites with so many classics such as mario zelda donky kong and rare and i could go on and on make me like nintendo i am a loyal fan .hopefully this time round they will do better with 8mm disks the link up with gba cheaper games (hopefully no games late) and sega games just emagine mario and sonic working together defeating bowser and robotnic.
finally x box im quite intrested in this but do they have a chance against the mighty ps2 and gc. i have heard rumors about it playing dreamcast games whihc would be great for it also a raw is war game. with indirema gba and possibly a microsoft handheld system is there room for all these consoles? can they all come out on top? probably not
Wed 28/02/01 at 18:29
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
firstly dreamcast. it has high quality games such as sonic quake and jet set radio it also has quite a number of loyal fans, which is why i think its a shame they have to stop making them.
now ps2. so many people have been talking about it that i have gone off it. its got great graphics , its backwards compatible and has a dvd drive(which i have heared can be a bit dogey)so it is a good choice.
now nintendo- personally my favourites with so many classics such as mario zelda donky kong and rare and i could go on and on make me like nintendo i am a loyal fan .hopefully this time round they will do better with 8mm disks the link up with gba cheaper games (hopefully no games late) and sega games just emagine mario and sonic working together defeating bowser and robotnic.
finally x box im quite intrested in this but do they have a chance against the mighty ps2 and gc. i have heard rumors about it playing dreamcast games whihc would be great for it also a raw is war game. with indirema gba and possibly a microsoft handheld system is there room for all these consoles? can they all come out on top? probably not
Wed 28/02/01 at 18:43
Regular
Surely... now don't get me wrong here, but...

Surely the King of Cool wouldn't make a double post? Surely?
Wed 28/02/01 at 18:44
ROFLOL @ Grix... Funny!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.