GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Tuxedo or Cradle 2 the Grave"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 23:11
Regular
My mum's just rented both these - which should I persuade her to watch, as I am not staying up to watch both.

I'm a fan of Jackie Chan far more than Jet Li, but am unsure.

Has anyone seen them - which is best?
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
"aliens exist"
id say cradle 2 the grave so you can at least see from real fighters ie, the UFC fighters, if you got the dvd version check out the bonus ufc fighters bios.

anyone else her einto UFC / PRIDE?
Fri 19/09/03 at 10:29
Regular
*goes into DMX mode*

Bark! bark! bark! bark!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:27
Regular
actually, balls to it, I've read several reviews and they say it's complete crap. I shall instead retire to bed with a mentally stimulating horror book.

I can imagine the fight scenes will be complete crap, and that's the only reason I'd watch it. Give me Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan in his prime any day.

now, where's that 'delete topic' button .....
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:19
Regular
Chan seems to have lost his way - he should stick to good old comparitively low budgeted full on fighting films like first strike, mister nice guy and rumble in the bronx.

those were quality.

I shall take your advice, although I suspect I'll judge it on its first fight scene. if this is crap, I'm having an early night.
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:16
Regular
Neither if you had any brains.

But out of the 2 I'd say Cradle to the Grave, mainly because it will mean you don't have to watch Chan embarassing himself and also having some of his stunts done by CG effects.

Terrible, terrible nonsense.

Jennifer Love Hugetits is looking fine as ever though.
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:11
Regular
My mum's just rented both these - which should I persuade her to watch, as I am not staying up to watch both.

I'm a fan of Jackie Chan far more than Jet Li, but am unsure.

Has anyone seen them - which is best?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.