GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make or break season for liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
"This is my tagline"
Im a liverpool fan and i think this season is an absolutelt crucial one 4 us. If we do not have a good year and put up a god challenge 4 the premiership or at the very least qualify 4 the champions league, then our key players like Owen and Gerrard will leave the club and go on to better things, and then well b totally screwed and wont win nething!!!
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
"This is my tagline"
i think if were going to get a new stadium at all we shud do it if we have a good season and get into the champions league
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:39
"I love yo... lamp."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Celtic sharing with Rangers. That would be...interesting.

Can you imagine trying to design it? Can't have blue or green seats. Or red or yellow. Or white. Or orange of course. Or black. Or purple. In fact every colour has been used by one side or the other apart from grey. Or they could have transparent seats.
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Liverpool and Everton fans aren't that bad. In some of the Mersyside derby's you see them sitting next to each other. Yes, they hate each others guts, but they are not like Birmingham and Villa fans who also were going to share a stadium.
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I read a great joke about a Liverpool player last weekend...

"David Blaine is to leave the box early and end his 44-day record-attempt after realising that even if his was the remain inside for all the remaining days and more, he would be trying break a 'record' that has already been "shattered" by someone else..."

"...Liverpool striker Emile Heskey has been stood in a box doing nothing for 4 years now!"

:D
Fri 19/09/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Whatever!"
It is a crucial season for the Reds. I dont think the title is beyond us although looking realisticly a top three finish would be a successful season, hopefully picking up a couple of cups along the way. Not sure about ground sharing with Everton though!
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Celtic sharing with Rangers. That would be...interesting.
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Liverpool and Everton sharing a stadium? The place would be torn to the ground!

It would be like Chelsea sharing with Fulham, Newcastle Utd sharing with Sunderland or Spurs sharing with ARSEnal. Stupid.

I would add Man Utd sharing with Man City, but that happened in the late 40s when Old Trafford was being rebuilt after getting bombed in WW2. And apparently nothing much happened. But I don't think there were hooligan fans then.
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
They can kiss my ass if they think we're sharing a stadium. We'd be carrying them all the way.

*More of my anger as it unfolds...*
Fri 19/09/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
"Scouse Royal Rumble 2003"
Fri 19/09/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't see Everton and Liverpool sharing a stadium.

As for this being a make or break season, I think a strong challenge for the title is enough this season. They must get in the Champions League though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.