GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is me - Project"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 15:21
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I'm doing Media at college and we have to do a project entitled "This is me". The project has to be 2 and a half minutes in length and feature a soundtrack, voice overs and digital editing/effects.

On first glance it seems you make a project as sort of a "day in the life of..." yourself, however we have been told we can make WHATEVER we want as long as it responds to the title "This is me."

Being the person I am, I want to do something a big different and would like to get an obscure slant on the project but I dont really have any ideas as of yet.

So I turn to you for some suggestions.
Please...
Thu 18/09/03 at 15:21
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I'm doing Media at college and we have to do a project entitled "This is me". The project has to be 2 and a half minutes in length and feature a soundtrack, voice overs and digital editing/effects.

On first glance it seems you make a project as sort of a "day in the life of..." yourself, however we have been told we can make WHATEVER we want as long as it responds to the title "This is me."

Being the person I am, I want to do something a big different and would like to get an obscure slant on the project but I dont really have any ideas as of yet.

So I turn to you for some suggestions.
Please...
Thu 18/09/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Make a video about your tagline.
Thu 18/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
You said something obscure and slant I immediatly thought if Donnia Darko.

Try and think of something/look for something in which will inspire you. It's a shame it's such a little time a little more would of helped to ad to the obscureness!
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:02
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I been meaning to change my tagline...

Lil Ginge, the deadline is december 15th, I got lots of time, this is just idea-gathering.
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
Bouncer wrote:
> I been meaning to change my tagline...
>
> Lil Ginge, the deadline is december 15th, I got lots of time, this is
> just idea-gathering.

I meant two and a half minutes..
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Oh right, sorry I misinterpreted what you said.
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:29
"Darth Vader 3442321"
*Remembers Alan Partridge's concept for a show. Knowing you, knowing M.E*
Fri 19/09/03 at 00:35
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
find ur inner self..or u cud film someone to act as you...you cud ask family and friends to describe you whilst adding home movies...say like u got one when u was 3 then one when u was 4 then 5 and so on..take lil clips to show how u have grown up..soundtrack wud be a song which describes you...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.