GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evil Dead...4???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 07:12
Regular
"Party Hard"
I've heard and read rumours of there being a fourth in the superb Evil Dead series.

And that's all I know.

Has anyone heard anything at all on this, as I'm just a tiny little bit of an Evil Dead fan (i.e. I'm obsessed).
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Party Hard"
But one thing we do know for sure is that they most definitely are NOT making any more evil dead films :'(
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Pandemonium wrote:
> Evil Dead - 18 rating
> Evil Dead II - 18 Rating
> Army Of Darkness - 15 rating (because the majority of people who saw
> the first two were underage and Raimi wanted to allow a greater
> audience to see this one)
>
> So therefore, using his logic, a fourth film will be a
> 12a.............

Logically wouldnt the next film also be a 15... With Evil Dead V & VI being 12a?
Fri 19/09/03 at 08:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Montana wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> I remember an Episode of American Gothic had Evil Dead elements to
> hit. Unsurprising considering Sam Raimi was one of the executive
> producers.
>
> Did it have ol' Campy-Bell in it?

If I remember, he had a cameo in a few. Might be wrong though.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Party Hard"
Hedfix wrote:
> I remember an Episode of American Gothic had Evil Dead elements to
> hit. Unsurprising considering Sam Raimi was one of the executive
> producers.

Did it have ol' Campy-Bell in it?
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:35
Regular
"8==="
I remember an Episode of American Gothic had Evil Dead elements to hit. Unsurprising considering Sam Raimi was one of the executive producers.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Party Hard"
Ah, I just read on the site that "There are no plans for Evil Dead IV".

*cries*
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:12
Regular
there is no mention of any evil dead 4 on there. after reading through a lot of that site in the past, I got the impression that bruce was not keen on the idea of another film, sadly.

still, the trilogy remains a cult classic, and they could go on to ruin it by making another....
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Party Hard"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> go to www.bruce-campbell.com, this is the official campbell site and
> is most likely to have any info on

S-W-E-E-T.

Cheers very much.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
go to www.bruce-campbell.com, this is the official campbell site and is most likely to have any info on
Thu 18/09/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Party Hard"
Pandemonium wrote:
> Army Of Darkness - 15 rating (because the majority of people who saw
> the first two were underage and Raimi wanted to allow a greater
> audience to see this one)

Erm...no, the film is American, therefore they judge them by American ratings (G,PG,PG-13,R), and the film still got an 'R' rating, just like the other two.

Mind you, the second film was a bit OTT with the blood and gore, so yeah, maybe Raimi did want to reduce the impact for more suitability [is that a word?] to younger audiences.

I doubt the fourth would ever be a 12A, though. If all the American versions were R's [heh, nice pun, if I do say so myself], then the fourth one's likely to be also. I bet they'd go back to the old full-on horror in the woods method and make it a gorefest, but old Campbell must be getting on a bit too much to appear in the next one? I doubt he'd be too willing to roll about in zombie gore and lunge around an old house with a chain saw now. If there is a next one, who d'you reckon would be suited to play the part?

No-one could ever have that comical acting way of Bruce Campbell....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.