GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new online cosole clan is recuiting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 03:45
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
i am currently starting a clan or organisation for top console players. the clan will swop and discuse games,play online 2gether with tags,meet up for LAN events and generaly discuse games.x box live and gamecube online will be a big part of the clan and so will LAN events.to see if you can join or if your a rival clan who wants to challenge us on any game contact me on [email protected] high level of gameing is required.
Thu 18/09/03 at 13:06
"For the horde!!!!"
magrappy wrote:
> thanx you 2 idiots for showing every1 why i dont like playing with
> people like you.we have a big community on phantasy star online,
> varius xbox games and have won 2 big LAN evnts and appeared in
> magazines over 30 times. but trust me guys i dout youd get in anyway.

get a life n00b
Thu 18/09/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Selected"
*gets recruited in the mass confusion*
Thu 18/09/03 at 12:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont think you will have many Gamecube online gamers...
Thu 18/09/03 at 10:56
Regular
magrappy wrote:
> thanx you 2 idiots for showing every1 why i dont like playing with
> people like you.we have a big community on phantasy star online,
> varius xbox games and have won 2 big LAN evnts and appeared in
> magazines over 30 times. but trust me guys i dout youd get in anyway.

With that spelling and grammar I believe you.

And what's a cosole clan anyway? Do you meet up and compare shoes?
Thu 18/09/03 at 10:50
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
thanx you 2 idiots for showing every1 why i dont like playing with people like you.we have a big community on phantasy star online, varius xbox games and have won 2 big LAN evnts and appeared in magazines over 30 times. but trust me guys i dout youd get in anyway.
Thu 18/09/03 at 09:14
"For the horde!!!!"
I would join but i'm washing my hair.
Thu 18/09/03 at 08:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Have you spammed every forum with your pathetic attempt at English?

Now go away and stop being so sad...
Thu 18/09/03 at 03:45
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
i am currently starting a clan or organisation for top console players. the clan will swop and discuse games,play online 2gether with tags,meet up for LAN events and generaly discuse games.x box live and gamecube online will be a big part of the clan and so will LAN events.to see if you can join or if your a rival clan who wants to challenge us on any game contact me on [email protected] high level of gameing is required.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.