GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GoodLuck Arsenal......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
...Your gonna need it!

0-3 to Inter at Halftime

Who needs Christian Vieri?

"We want 4, We want 4..." Heh
Wed 10/12/03 at 22:50
Regular
Heh....
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well after the drubbing Inter gave them there's 2 ways Arsenal can take it.
Either come back strong and give us a good hard fight.
Or still be hurting after the good old football lesson the Italians gave them and if we can pinch an early goal that will definitly sap what little morale they have.

Plus the fact that Campbell supposedly won't play on Sunday due to the sad news of his father means that Arsenal's defence is even more under-strength than usual and should be lambs to slaughter come Sunday. With good old twinkle-toes dazzling their defence and Giggs' surging runs coupled together with Ruud's deadly scoring ability it SHOULD be a victory for the men from Manchester.
Although every match between Arsenal and United i watch we seem to lose and after i missed the Charity Shield and us winning i think i'll go do something else come kick off time on Sunday.
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think Arsenal will snatch a point from Man United. They might of lost to Inter Milan by 3 goals, but they never seem to perform in Europe.
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Don or†ega wrote:
"Anybody know how to get the lettering off? Gotta be replaced with Cruz. Luckily dont have to change the number."

I THINK you might be able to get it done in a place like JJB Sports - but I'm not entirely sure... Best e-mail of phone them up before hand.

I know it CAN be done, though - and no, you don't need to hire the guy who did Inter striker Martins shirt, or the Leicester team's the other week, either! ;D

I remember seeing it done on SkySports a couple of years ago, back when Robert Jarni did - and then DIDN'T - sign for Coventry, but my memory of it isn't too good... Something to do with using a brown paper bag, or something...?

-----

And Arsénal are really gonna need all the luck they can get, come Sunday!
We're coming off the back of a superb 5-0 reserve-team victory, with players like Cristiano Ronadlo fully-fit and ready-to-go; while they just got humiliated 3-0, and are clearly lacking the kind of leader that every team needs.

Every good team has one - Roy Keane and Eric Cantona have done it for United.

And, the way I see it, they've been like this since Tony Adams retired. Sure, they HAVE won things since then, but their team hasn't always performed as-well as it could've, at times.

Vieira may be the "Captain", but what exactly does he do to "lift" the team, except roll-around on the floor, crying like a little girl, with every slight brush or knock he gets?!

Perhaps Thierry Henry should get the job? He seemed more eager than any other player on Wednesday night to single-handedly save them from defeat - even though they couldn't?
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:35
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Colourless wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Don or†ega wrote:
> *slips on Inter crespo 9 shirt*
>
> Anybody know how to get the lettering off? Gotta be replaced with
> Cruz. Luckily dont have to change the number.
>
>
> Ask the Leicester kitman :-D
>
> Lmao. That ickov is quite good, scored two good goals against leeds.
> Or was his name dicko? I think he was one in the first half and one
> in the second.

Oh funny man in the blue...
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:17
Regular
"This is my tagline"
Henry is a great player, he goes past defenders as if the arent there, he can do things with a football that other players didnt know were possible.

But he cant score a penalty

shame :)
Thu 18/09/03 at 17:47
Regular
"Colourless"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Don or†ega wrote:
> *slips on Inter crespo 9 shirt*
>
> Anybody know how to get the lettering off? Gotta be replaced with
> Cruz. Luckily dont have to change the number.
>
>
> Ask the Leicester kitman :-D

Lmao. That ickov is quite good, scored two good goals against leeds. Or was his name dicko? I think he was one in the first half and one in the second.
Thu 18/09/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Same again on Sunday then lads!
Thu 18/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Arsenal were really rubbish on that night.
Thu 18/09/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's good to see him in such a good and jolly mood. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.