GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what can i do ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I have put a link on my site, when i click on it it does not work, but when other people clcik on it, on their pc, it does work. I think i might have some sort of code on my pc to BLOCK me from this site.

Anyway of getting rid of this so i can click on this link ??
Thu 18/09/03 at 17:27
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
that is the whole point of having the link yeah, but it is not the reason why i posted it here,

does anyone have any suggestions how it may be blocked, Cookies or something ??
Thu 18/09/03 at 09:02
"Are you sure?"
hmmm - Thought I would check the link out - noticed it's using Commission Junction (QKSRV) - You wouldn't just be trying to get people to follow this link in an attempt to gain some commission by any chance ???!!!
Mod!
Thu 18/09/03 at 08:55
"Are you sure?"
"what can I do" - Here's something you could do ! How about having a descriptive title such as "unable to follow link" ? This would help all those that use this forum - and may catch the eye of someone that can help you!
Thanks Mod!

[Thanks phi11ip, glad to see someone else has high standards...]
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You should be able to access teh linked site after deleting the thing that is blocking it, yes, but I think I could use a bit more info if you want better help!
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:35
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
the link is at ...

www.alexj17.com

bottom right hand box labbelled "ebay"

but as i said, it works for eveyone else, but my pc
Wed 17/09/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[Cue Mod.]
Wed 17/09/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Um.

Maybe if you showed us where the link is?
Wed 17/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I have put a link on my site, when i click on it it does not work, but when other people clcik on it, on their pc, it does work. I think i might have some sort of code on my pc to BLOCK me from this site.

Anyway of getting rid of this so i can click on this link ??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.