GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possible Unforgiven SPOILER... YES thats is something that will spoil unforgiven so dont read if you don't possible want unforgiven spoiler *SPOILERS* SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
There has been talk regarding Al Snow and Jonathan Coachman going over Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler at this Sunday's Unforgiven pay-per-view. A screwjob finish would see the pairing become the announcers for RAW, but only for a short period of time, as it is said that Steve Austin would order some sort of rematch or stipulation that would get the two back on the air. If this does occur, then it is only a temporary switch and not an indication that Ross and Lawler are to be ousted from their roles.

(mayhem.com)
Wed 17/09/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> I can barely stand to watch Raw nowadays so a chance of commentators
> doesn't bother me all that much.
>
> For those that do watch it, I feel sorry for you, having to listen to
> the Coach again...

I'm reminded of a quote on gamefaqs which said

*coach is the reason black people were oppresed so long*

and i do have to say i agree with that :-D

anyway BRING IN JOEY STYLES!!! (man i wish Vince read this hehe)
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can barely stand to watch Raw nowadays so a chance of commentators doesn't bother me all that much.

For those that do watch it, I feel sorry for you, having to listen to the Coach again...
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bring in Joey Styles and Joel Gertner. That's the dream team right there you don't need anyone else.

That is all :-D
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
There has been talk regarding Al Snow and Jonathan Coachman going over Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler at this Sunday's Unforgiven pay-per-view. A screwjob finish would see the pairing become the announcers for RAW, but only for a short period of time, as it is said that Steve Austin would order some sort of rematch or stipulation that would get the two back on the air. If this does occur, then it is only a temporary switch and not an indication that Ross and Lawler are to be ousted from their roles.

(mayhem.com)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.