GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teesside office 24/7 css server"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life - Counterstrike'.
Tue 07/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
Monkey_man, Spikecast and myself play on this server fair bit, it's a bloody nice change from the serious geeks and small amount of players.

It's a 40 player server on office which can have some classic moments, all of you should add this to your favorites.

IP: 152.105.66.172:27015

Any [ASS] members need to drop their ranking in their name so ifor example have dropped the Cpt. from my name as other wise you are not put in to the ranking for the clan on their stats page.

I only noticed today so it's only spikecast that is listed in the clan stats.

out of 12,666 players

I'm 955 :D sure there are 954 people better than me on there and for some reason Spikecast is one of them it will all change the more he plays the server :P

link to the stats page [URL]http://sae.scm.tees.ac.uk/cstrike/[/URL]
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Gamer Freak!"
Yea i play this server all the time! [SP] Royal Marine is my tag! hope to see you peeps in there more often!
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:24
Regular
Had a quick bash this morning - wasn't like last night when the T's barricaded themselves into the projector room but still good fun all the same.

Edit: Uni life seems so pointlessly fun (and expensive) roll on two years.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone up for some more on here? Got another copy of CS for my other comp so me and a mate have been on it all night. :D
Fri 10/06/05 at 00:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
OddToe/jim are you on my Xfire? are you on Xfire more to the point? whats you nickname on it if you are?

It's odd my new graphics card hasn't really made a real difference on CSS sure my FPS doesn't drop as much but it isn't higher than it used to be :( i was expecting it to be higher in general.

other games it has increased alot but Source is just being gay i think.
Thu 09/06/05 at 21:02
Regular
Buying a scout and no ammo and using the 10 bullets you get with it is a great idea.
Just hang it over the conference table and snipe away.
Thu 09/06/05 at 19:09
Regular
"\\"
I'm going on again. Muahuaha!

RUSH OFFICE!
Thu 09/06/05 at 19:05
Regular
That server hurt my graphics card.

25 people in the projection room.

ouch.

Good fun though, especially mine and spikecasts unloading of bullets and stabbing contests.
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Chippxero wrote:
> We are not in teesside we just abuse their server.

Why i ought to.....
Thu 09/06/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Touched!"
I actually do go to teesside uni lol. Doing Games Design.
Thu 09/06/05 at 02:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
We are not in teesside we just abuse their server.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.