GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Formula 1 2005 details and poll!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Formula 1 2005'.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
Hi Guys, This is my first post so please be friendly! lol!. I will get straight to the point. Do any of you have any details on the new formula 1 2005 ps2 game and do they have red flags, safety cars etc. Also i would like to start a poll on who you think will win this years formula 1 championship and also why you think the driver you have chosen will win. Now get voting!!
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
Hi Guys, This is my first post so please be friendly! lol!. I will get straight to the point. Do any of you have any details on the new formula 1 2005 ps2 game and do they have red flags, safety cars etc. Also i would like to start a poll on who you think will win this years formula 1 championship and also why you think the driver you have chosen will win. Now get voting!!
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Alonso looks to be the one to take it this year. He's already got a considerable point lead.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:29
Regular
I am really hoping that Michael schumacher and ferrari come back and win all the races left of the season. Do you think like me that Michael schumacher can still win or is the 42 point lead that Alonso has over him too much for the 7 times world champion to to gain!!!!!!! please add what you think and feel
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Kimi will win if the car holds up, No Doubt
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:47
"period drama"
All I know is that this latest addition to the series is set to carry on the tradition of Formula 1 games by being teeth-grindingly, coma-inducingly, mould-sproutingly tedious.

Yeah, safety cars! What a riot!
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:16
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> All I know is that this latest addition to the series is set to carry
> on the tradition of Formula 1 games by being teeth-grindingly,
> coma-inducingly, mould-sproutingly tedious.
>
In english please. lol and more can someone give me some more details on the game!!!!!!!!
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
He was trying to say that it won't be anything original or special.
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
schummmi wrote:
> In english please. lol and more can someone give me some more details
> on the game!!!!!!!!

The German packshot on amazon show's that it's eyetoy compatible.
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:10
"period drama"
Chr1s wrote:
> He was trying to say that it won't be anything original or special.

What I was actually trying to say was:

"All I know is that this latest addition to the series is set to carry on the tradition of Formula 1 games by being teeth-grindingly, coma-inducingly, mould-sproutingly tedious."

Which I think I pulled off quite well - perfectly, in fact.

And seeing as the only language I speak and type in is English, to a shockingly high level of quality, I can only assume that it was in English as well.
Thu 09/06/05 at 08:46
Regular
schummmi wrote:
> Do you think like me that Michael schumacher can still win

To be honest, I don't think he stands a chance this season. He has had some bad luck in a few races, getting shunted off a little and has also generated his own bad luck on occasion, but mostly its just down to the car and particularly the tyres which just aren't up to standard this year.

It'd be nice if he had a spectacular victory later in the season, one to kind of say "If we had the car, look what we can do" kinda thing, but its a one and a half horse race between Alonso and Raikonnen (no idea if I have the right number of ks and ns that name).

As for the game, if you are a massive fan of F1 and want a game more for the fact that its based around F1 than a good driving experience, then F1 2005 will no doubt be a fine purchase. Its previews were reasonable and it'll no doubt be realistic, but if you're willing to branch away from F1, to simply enjoy a racing game rather than a specific type of racing game, then Gran Turismo 4 is hard to beat. On a more arcade style front, there's also Midnight Club, Need for Speed and of course Burnout. Plenty of choice if you're willing to branch away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.