GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official WWE Unforgiven Predictions **RAW SPOILERS**"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 07:08
Regular
Well, DW is back with his monthly thread. This time it's for RAW brand show Unforgiven.

You know the drill...state who you think the winner is, how they will win (outcome) and what you think the winner/s (and loser/s) will do next. Maybe they'll feud with someone else, or they'll continue the feud with the winner etc.

WWE UNFORGIVEN 2003 OFFICIAL CARD

Christian, Rob Van Dam & Chris Jericho will fight for the Intercontinental Championship under Triple Threat Rules.

WINNER ::
OUTCOME ::
WHAT NEXT ::

In a Tables Match, Bubba Ray, D-Von & Spike Dudley will team up to La Resistance & American turncoat, Rob Conway.

Both Stacy and Scott Steiner's services will be on the line when Big Poppa Pump takes on Test.

The four RAW Diva's will get it on as Women's Champion Molly teams with Gail Kim to take on Trish Stratus and the rehired (storyline) Lita.

It's Legend vs. Legend Killer, as Shawn Michaels will face Evolution's Randy Orton.

Kane and Shane have had their fair share of fights over the last month. How much anger will be inside Shane after what Kane has put him through over the last three weeks?

It's RAW vs. HEAT next with the winner becoming/retaining their position as RAW colour commentators. Tough Enough Head Trainer Al Snow and The Coach will face Good Old JR and Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Expect some decent commentary from the two co-General Manager's.

Ego-maniac Triple H will defend his World Championship against Goldberg at Unforgiven.

Don't forget, matches can be made on Heat. I can't wait to see Al Snow back in the ring, and I'm looking forward to Unforgiven. It's live, Sunday 21st September, so don't miss out. Oh, and I expect lots of birthday cake for the day before Unforgiven.

Good night all. Or good day. Hmmm...
Sat 18/10/03 at 15:01
Regular
Búgger! Ignore this, I tried using the same format. ARGH.
Sat 18/10/03 at 15:00
Regular
October; No Mercy 2003. I hope you're all ready as WWE Smackdown aim to bring you another cracking show. Okay, enough with the sarcasm.

You know the way we play this thing...state who you think the winner is, how they will win (outcome) and what you think the winner/s (and loser/s) will do next. Maybe they'll feud with someone else, or they'll continue the feud with the winner etc.

WWE No Mercy 2003 OFFICIAL CARD

Singles Match
Matt Hardy w/Shannon Moore vs. Zach Gowen

Singles Match
Chris Benoit vs. A-Train

Singles Match
John Cena vs. Kurt Angle

Cruiserweight Championship
Tajiri (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

US Championship
Eddie Guerrero (c) vs. Big Show

I Quit Father vs. Daughter
Stephanie McMahon w/Linda vs. Vince McMahon w/Sable

WWE Championship Biker Chain Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. The Undertaker

Don't forget, matches can still be made as Smackdown takes over Heat. I can't wait to see Angle vs. Cena. It's live, Sunday 19th October, so don't miss out. Quick note; the card is one match short of Unforgiven last month, so expect some decent, long matches. Lets hope they don't give Benoit and A-Train too much time; same with Guerrero and Big Show. Nothing against the two Radicalz...but the other two, pfft.

I've been DW, you've been reading the prediction thread. G'night.
Sun 21/09/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Christian, Rob Van Dam & Chris Jericho will fight for the Intercontinental Championship under Triple Threat Rules.

WINNER :: Hmm... Could go any way. I would say either Jericho or Christian.
OUTCOME :: Walls of Jericho on Christian or Belt shot to Jericho by Christian!
WHAT NEXT :: Jericho turns face and has a fued with Christian.

In a Tables Match, Bubba Ray, D-Von & Spike Dudley will team up to La Resistance & American turncoat, Rob Conway.

WINNER :: Dudleys
OUTCOME :: They keep on losing so they've gotta win sometime...right?! Someones going through wood! :D Duh... Thats why its called a table match! Uh... I'm talking to myself again. :D
WHAT NEXT :: Dudleys get a title shot leading to new champs.

Both Stacy and Scott Steiner's services will be on the line when Big Poppa Pump takes on Test.

WINNER :: Test
OUTCOME :: Test will win cheating in some way... *Yawns*
WHAT NEXT :: *Shrugs Shoulders* Do I really care?!

The four RAW Diva's will get it on as Women's Champion Molly teams with Gail Kim to take on Trish Stratus and the rehired (storyline) Lita.

WINNER :: Lita & Trish
OUTCOME :: Lita will beat Molly in some way. She's back after a long time and the WWE will want to get her back involved with a title shot.
WHAT NEXT :: ^^^^^ :D

It's Legend vs. Legend Killer, as Shawn Michaels will face Evolution's Randy Orton.

WINNER :: HBK
OUTCOME :: Sweet Chin Music! Yeah! To Flair as well... likely!
WHAT NEXT :: Bah... I dunno!

Kane and Shane have had their fair share of fights over the last month. How much anger will be inside Shane after what Kane has put him through over the last three weeks?

WINNER :: Shane Macmahon
OUTCOME :: Something drastic is gonna happen to give Shane the victory. It's gunna be a big *upset*! :D
WHAT NEXT :: This will fuel up The Big Red Machine for an even worse rampage than we've already seen...

It's RAW vs. HEAT next with the winner becoming/retaining their position as RAW colour commentators. Tough Enough Head Trainer Al Snow and The Coach will face Good Old JR and Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Expect some decent commentary from the two co-General Manager's.

WINNER :: JR & King
OUTCOME :: Bischoff will do everything in his power to help Coach and Snow win but in the end, Austin will be the decider.
WHAT NEXT :: That'll be the end of that. :D

Ego-maniac Triple H will defend his World Championship against Goldberg at Unforgiven.

WINNER :: Goldberg
OUTCOME :: I'm guessing a Batista return?! Hmm... Dunno though. He'll win in his usual way with a spear followed by the Jackhammer... Obviously!
WHAT NEXT :: Triple H will be out of the show for a few weeks... I'm guessing.
Fri 19/09/03 at 09:51
Regular
Ahh, Bischoff commentating? I remember those days! He was funny when a wrestler joined him, I think the one I remember was when the nWo where there.
Fri 19/09/03 at 06:45
Regular
Raven-ous wrote:
> It's RAW vs. HEAT next with the winner becoming/retaining their
> position as RAW colour commentators. Tough Enough Head Trainer Al
> Snow and The Coach will face Good Old JR and Jerry 'The King' Lawler.
> Expect some decent commentary from the two co-General Manager's.
>
> WINNER ::JR and The King
> OUTCOME ::I am really looking forward to this, because alot of you
> haven't seen(heard?) how great a commentator Bischoff is. He is truly
> tremendous.
> I can't wait for that.

Just so you aren't disappointed, no-one has been assigned the commentators role during the match. Vince is against the idea of Cole and Tazz, as that wouldn't do the Brand Extension any favours. So the likely people are the co-GM's of RAW. And come on, it's what we all want to see...right?
Fri 19/09/03 at 00:48
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hmm, some interesting predictions so far........
Well, here are mine(I will keep the longer post for my usual post-PPV rant)

WINNER ::Christian
OUTCOME ::By cheating, the little begger.
WHAT NEXT ::I agree that Jericho will turn face, he has been getting quite a few cheers lately. And besides, he makes a good face, Trips does not.

WINNER ::Dudleyz
OUTCOME ::3D through the table, with the help of Spike.
WHAT NEXT ::Title shot for the Dudleyz.

WINNER ::Who cares? uh.....I mean Test
OUTCOME ::Stacey turns, or Test cheats.
WHAT NEXT ::Alot of boring video segments during Raw, many of which will be distasteful.

WINNER ::Trish and Lita
OUTCOME ::Lita beats Molly, leading to...
WHAT NEXT ::...A Feed between the two. zzzzzzzzzzz.

WINNER ::HBK
OUTCOME ::He just beats him. he better win, because Randy doen't deserve that kind of push.
WHAT NEXT ::I hear of Randy(heel) vs Triple H(face) feud. SAY IT AIN'T SO!

WINNER ::Kane
OUTCOME ::Through some sort of MASSIVE bump. Shane will jump from a great height and miss, methinks.
WHAT NEXT ::Kane moves on(possibly to fight Goldberg? hmmmm.)

WINNER ::JR and The King
OUTCOME ::I am really looking forward to this, because alot of you haven't seen(heard?) how great a commentator Bischoff is. He is truly tremendous.
I can't wait for that.
WHAT NEXT ::Nothing, except Austin getting one over Bischoff AGAIN(talk about treating the fans like kids, oh wait, the majority of them ARE kids. Bah.)

WINNER ::Triple H
OUTCOME ::Sledgehammer to Goldberg's face. Take that.
WHAT NEXT ::I refuse to "predict" what will be the biggest mistake in WWE's history. Remember, you heard it from me first:Goldberg+World title=DEATH! Bah.bah.

I'll be back with my post-PPV rant(should I trademark that?)
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:27
Regular
*groans*

PoP
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:29
Regular

WINNER :: Chris Jericho
OUTCOME :: Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam team up on Christian. RVD turns his back, allowing Jericho to get the low blow. Walls of Jericho, pin. 1.2.3.
WHAT NEXT :: A feud between Chris Jericho and Christian, leading to a match where the winner gets to air their show on RAW (ie Jericho with the Highlight Reel and Christian with the Peep Show)

WINNER :: Dudley Boyz
OUTCOME :: I'm expecting this one to start as a three on two. Little Spike will run in and Dudley Dawg Rob Conway for the win.
WHAT NEXT :: Hopefully we'll see a new tag team on RAW and then we can have a three way feud.

WINNER :: Test
OUTCOME :: Stacy will turn heel, screwing Steiner out of the win.
WHAT NEXT :: Over the next few weeks, Steiner will turn heel and they will be the team that feuds with the Dudleys and La Résistance.

WINNER :: Molly and Gail Kim
OUTCOME :: The faces will get screwed, like normal.
WHAT NEXT :: Hmmm...Molly vs. Lita?

WINNER :: Shawn Michaels
OUTCOME :: Interferance from Ric Flair costs Randy Orton the match
WHAT NEXT :: Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair possibly? Especially if HHH is taking time out.

WINNER :: Kane
OUTCOME :: I'm hoping he will drop someone on Kane but Kane will manage to chuck it off. It'll show how big a monster he is.
WHAT NEXT :: It'll be the last we see of Shane for a while.

WINNER :: RAW
OUTCOME :: RAW will win the first match, but Bischoff will say they cheated and order the match to continue. Heat will win and then Austin will order the match to continue. RAW will win fairly.
WHAT NEXT :: Not sure...Jerry Lawler and Al Snow will be locked in a feud?

WINNER :: Goldberg
OUTCOME :: Either Randy Orton will sprint down and take out HHH, or Nash will come down, beat up HHH giving Goldberg the win, and then he'll attack Goldberg, making his heel switch complete. If he has one, of course.
WHAT NEXT :: Goldberg vs. Nash until Survivor Series when HHH will face Goldberg (and maybe Nash and Michaels (or Orton)) in a Hell in a Cell.
Tue 16/09/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Plate of glue"
CGJ has wrote:
>
> WWE UNFORGIVEN 2003 OFFICIAL CARD
>
> Christian, Rob Van Dam & Chris Jericho will fight for the
> Intercontinental Championship under Triple Threat Rules.
>
> WINNER ::Jericho!
> OUTCOME ::Y2J
> WHAT NEXT ::At survivour series, Jricho vs. RVD
>
> In a Tables Match, Bubba Ray, D-Von & Spike Dudley will team up
> to La Resistance & American turncoat, Rob Conway.
>
> WINNER ::Dudley Boyz
> OUTCOME ::3D!
> WHAT NEXT ::Win tag titles at survour series (sp)
>
> Both Stacy and Scott Steiner's services will be on the line when Big
> Poppa Pump takes on Test.
>
> WINNER ::Test
> OUTCOME ::HAHAHAHH!
> WHAT NEXT ::HAHAHAH!
>
> The four RAW Diva's will get it on as Women's Champion Molly teams
> with Gail Kim to take on Trish Stratus and the rehired (storyline)
> Lita.
>
> WINNER ::lita lita lita! I love her
> OUTCOME ::lita will pin
> WHAT NEXT ::nothing
>
> It's Legend vs. Legend Killer, as Shawn Michaels will face
> Evolution's Randy Orton.
>
> WINNER ::Randy Orton
> OUTCOME ::?
> WHAT NEXT ::More rivalry
>
> Kane and Shane have had their fair share of fights over the last
> month. How much anger will be inside Shane after what Kane has put
> him through over the last three weeks?
>
> WINNER ::Shane Machman
> OUTCOME ::Shane will beat kane
> WHAT NEXT ::more rivalrys
>
> It's RAW vs. HEAT next with the winner becoming/retaining their
> position as RAW colour commentators. Tough Enough Head Trainer Al
> Snow and The Coach will face Good Old JR and Jerry 'The King' Lawler.
> Expect some decent commentary from the two co-General Manager's.
>
> WINNER ::JR and JL
> OUTCOME ::JR will pin and all that ukky stuff
> WHAT NEXT ::Nothing
>
> Ego-maniac Triple H will defend his World Championship against
> Goldberg at Unforgiven.
>
> WINNER ::Triple H.He needs to rest his grion for a bit
> OUTCOME ::Basista may return and and mess up...
> WHAT NEXT ::Triple H will be out for a while
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"

Intercontinental Championship: Christian V Jericho V RVD

WINNER :: To be honest, I don't know. This could be a show stealer IF they can get motivated for it.
OUTCOME :: Don't know
WHAT NEXT :: Don't know

Table match: Frenchys V Dudleys

WINNER :: Dudleyz
OUTCOME :: Dudleyz say they CAN beat the Frenchys
WHAT NEXT :: Long and boring feud with Dudleyz eventually winning the titles and finally dispatching the Frenchys to mid card oblivion

Test V Steiner

WINNER :: Oh dear, if Test wins, we are all doomed
OUTCOME :: The feud continues
WHAT NEXT :: We continue to be bored stupid with this moronic, most tedious feud in ages.

Women's match

WINNER :: Lita win pick up the pin, probably on Molly
OUTCOME :: Lita states her intention to be Womens Champ again
WHAT NEXT :: Lita wins the title

Shawn Michaels V Randy Orton.

WINNER :: Randy Orton has got to win or turn face for this match to work
OUTCOME :: A couple of things could happen, probably a Maven heel turn
WHAT NEXT :: Again, numerous things could happen. I've got a few ideas.

Kane V Shane Last Man Standing

WINNER :: Kane. If Shane wins, you can kiss goodbye Kane's credibility as a monster.
OUTCOME :: Not sure
WHAT NEXT :: Shane disappears again is the most likely happening

Announcers match (Please help me! I'm losing the will to live!)

WINNER :: I think we are doomed to seeing the Coach as Raw announcer (again)
OUTCOME :: Al Snow won't be able to get a good match out of these guys.
WHAT NEXT :: The feud continues probably featuring Bischoff and Austin.

Triple H V Goldberg

WINNER :: Goldberg, definitely Goldberg. It's not like I'm pleased with either choice.
OUTCOME :: Triple H finally loses the title after almost a year.
WHAT NEXT :: Triple H goes on honeymoon and rests groin (he hopes) and then comes back for Survivor Series for his certain rematch.

I just hope the Inter title match delivers because the whole card looks like a slow and painful death to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.