GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Google getting worried??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/06/09 at 13:06
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I was quite stunned to get an email from Google offering me £75 worth of free AdWords usage because I use Google Analytics, and even more shocked when this morning a further £50 was offered to me because I use Google AdSense, essentially giving me £125 of AdWords to play with.

What was most shocking though was that the £50 voucher offered to me because I use AdSense came in the post, via the good old fashion Royal Mail, which seems quite odd for a company that does it's business online in a big way.

Could this be Google having a bit of a panic, hoping to fish as many new customers from any which way they can??? £125 of free service seems like quite an offer, and I doubt I'm the only one on the receiving end.

Has anyone else here received a voucher?
Thu 18/06/09 at 13:04
"Are you sure?"
My free £50 AdWords voucher arrived in the post today!

As I mentioned there are conditions:

...only be used on AdWords accounts less than 14 days old.
...only one promotional code per customer.
...£5 account activation fee.

Perhaps not as free as it first seems ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat My Freeola Instant Site
Tue 16/06/09 at 15:40
Regular
The best part is, it doesn't even cost Google anything - apart from the nominal fees of printing a few vouchers and posting them.
Tue 16/06/09 at 15:19
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
As Hmmm... has already said, vouchers usually come attached with plenty of conditions. You're very fortunate if you can apply them all to the same account.

Anyway, its basically in Google's interests to give these away. More google adword users means more competition. More competition means higher CPC. Higher CPC means more money for google. :)
Tue 16/06/09 at 11:02
"Are you sure?"
I haven't received a voucher recently but have had quite a few (in the post) in the past.

If yours are the same as the ones I've received I've found they often have conditions attached. i.e. You can only use one voucher when you sign up as a new Adwords customer etc.

I don't use Adwords myself but I guess they are hoping that for people that haven't been able to get there website's found they may get addicted or just not bother to cancel the account when the free offer is spent.

Search Freeola Chat
Mon 15/06/09 at 13:06
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I was quite stunned to get an email from Google offering me £75 worth of free AdWords usage because I use Google Analytics, and even more shocked when this morning a further £50 was offered to me because I use Google AdSense, essentially giving me £125 of AdWords to play with.

What was most shocking though was that the £50 voucher offered to me because I use AdSense came in the post, via the good old fashion Royal Mail, which seems quite odd for a company that does it's business online in a big way.

Could this be Google having a bit of a panic, hoping to fish as many new customers from any which way they can??? £125 of free service seems like quite an offer, and I doubt I'm the only one on the receiving end.

Has anyone else here received a voucher?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.