GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldberg vs Triple H"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just doesn't interest me. It should do, but it doesn't.

Why?

Their characters are far too one-dimensional. They're not interesting.

Give me some wrestlers with some real character, as well as talent.

Triple H is a little more interesting than the utterly dull Goldberg...but HHH used to be so much more interesting.

It's just...boring. I don't want to watch Goldberg in the main event each week, which is why I'm dreading him becoming the World's Champion...at least keep the belt on HHH until they can find someone interesting to beat him.

This came out of the blue really...I was reading the Official RAW Preview. What will HHH and Goldberg do a week before Unforgiven?

I don't really care.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just doesn't interest me. It should do, but it doesn't.

Why?

Their characters are far too one-dimensional. They're not interesting.

Give me some wrestlers with some real character, as well as talent.

Triple H is a little more interesting than the utterly dull Goldberg...but HHH used to be so much more interesting.

It's just...boring. I don't want to watch Goldberg in the main event each week, which is why I'm dreading him becoming the World's Champion...at least keep the belt on HHH until they can find someone interesting to beat him.

This came out of the blue really...I was reading the Official RAW Preview. What will HHH and Goldberg do a week before Unforgiven?

I don't really care.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Goldberg is just another of these 'unbeatable' character that we get thrust into our faces regularly. I don't think much of Goldberg at all.

This whole feud is pretty pointless. Could we have someone good with the title please?
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:42
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Do you know what my favourite part of SummerSlam was?

When Trips nailed Goldberg with the sledgehammer and got the pin.
When I watch Unforgiven, I will hope and pray that something similar to this happens(even though I KNOW it won't).

Isn't that strange?
I am cheering the heel.
Well, I cheer for Triple H all the time, because he is truly grat.
But I will cheer extra hard at Unforgiven because I want Goldberg out of the WWE.(again, hugely unlikely)
In fact, alot of people don't want to see that man with the World Title.
And before Lipe jumps in and says "Goldberg rocked when I watched WCW", I will inform everyone, that in WCW Goldberg was equally tedious. The fact that Bischoff ran the show(for real) helped a bit, but not really. The guy won the title on Nitro for F***s sake!(sorry....deep breath...ah.)

Does anyone remember the Nitro when Bischoff was made commentate by Flair, but refused to make a single utterance until the final five minutes where he cheered on a VICIOUS beating on Goldberg by the nWo?
Heh.

Here's a prediction:Goldberg will be out of the WWE BEFORE Wrestlemania XX.
Here's another:Goldberg winning the title will send WWE into further decline.
One more:If they make Triple H a face after he loses the title, Raw will be dropped by Spike TV.
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:46
Regular
HHH needs to be more of the humerous baddie again... his war with The Rock was hilarious...

In fact The Rock's entire persona on how he could be stareing utter death in the face and still make a joke about it was legendary...

The Rock is by far the most significant part of the WWE...

Except they won't write him back in yet.

And we get silly Kane storylines etc...

The last great story was the big war thing...

We need something big to happen again.

Come on vince!
Tue 16/09/03 at 09:30
Regular
Hey hey! Raven mentioned me in his post! :P I did like Goldberg in WCW that is true, but it could have been because I was a little kid and it looked really "cool" when Goldberg beat the crap out of everyone.

It could have also been because I didn't have the internet or anything like that and didn't find out any of the "backstage" stuff, for eg. Goldberg doesn't do house shows.

Anyway, I've always had this thing for Goldberg and used to say to my friends that if Goldberg came to WWF (In those days it was WWF :p) He would whoop everyone. I was eager to see his return when they said he was coming back to WWE but then he came out and dissapointed me :( Maybe it's because I'm older, who knows, I do want to see Goldberg vs Triple H, since even though, Goldberg dissapointed me I still have that memory in the back of my mind of Goldberg and me watching him as a kid. Now I also like Triple H so two guys that I like so much going at it will be good for me. We'll see in the match who I want to win, because, tbh, I don't know right now :P Anyways I've ranted on long enough...
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i predict Goldberg will beat HHH for the strap at Unforgiven.
Simply because Goldberg cost a lot of time, effort and money to bring to the WWE and they want to get their moneys worth.
HHH will need a bit of time off to marry steph and will need to drop the strap before he goes.

*** possible spoiler***
apparantly, rumour has it HHH will come back as a babyface and feud with Randy Orton who will have seized control of Evolution.

hmmmm, HHH sucks as a face, i hope they don't do this. either way, you KNOW he'll win the worlds title back from whoever has it about 5 seconds after he gets back, must be great to be nailing the bosses daughter...
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
It annoys me how Y2J is totally uninvolved in storylines...my only hope is that Y2J will feud with the new champ Goldberg and then take the title.
Tue 16/09/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Indeed. I'm guessing Goldberg will win as well just because of all the money, time and effort the WWE had to put into getting him on the show.

And yeah, hopefully Y2J will take that title from around his waist soon after Unforgiven. Sooner rather than later.
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:12
Regular
Pfft, one of the few people that I would like HHH to drop the belt to, but nnoooo WWE have to be idiots and put Y2J in a inter-continental match!
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Y2J is fantatsic...
they gave him that mega-push when he was the firsy undisputed champ etc and his segments with the Rock were fantastic, but then his role kinda fizzled out... they should chuck him over to smackdown and feud him with ultimo dragon, they put on a GREAT match!!! (or bring dragon to RAW of course..)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.