GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What A Goal!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 20:24
Regular
"es argh"
Watching Leicester Vs Leeds, and that crappy own goal scoring Nalis has just scored a wonder goal!

A cross was headed out and from about 35 yards out he voleyed it straight over Robinson!

Gotta say Leicester deserve it so far...
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:32
Regular
Not unless Nailis scores a better goal then he did on Monday.
Fri 19/09/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
That Nalis goal was absolutely superb.

It was funny (no, not "ha-ha" funny!) how it reminded me of a very similar strike from Muzzy Izzet a couple of years ago - also for Leicester, and also Live on Monday Night Football...!

Yet, it still wasn't enough to win goal-of-the-season... I don't think?
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:19
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:
However i'd say that
> unless something drastic happens that Wolves seem a certainty to go
> down.

Heh, was just looking at the relegation odds on william hill and they aint even taking bets on Wolves going down!
Tue 16/09/03 at 22:22
Regular
Possibly one of Leicester best performances for a long time last night, we had half the team injured or suspensed but i guess it all goes abck to normal when we play Liverpool on Saturday.
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:49
Regular
"we escape....."
sadly not in that game
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:48
Regular
"we escape....."
roberto carlos' goal was good
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Notable"
hes not crap
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:00
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
what the BEEEEEP! leeds utd lost to leister city 4-0
hell that is wacked
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Can't beleive Leeds lost to Leicester by 4 goals.
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Leicester were indeed good but Leeds were pretty poor.

There's no doubting that Leeds can defend and pass much better than they did yesterday.

However, I don't think Leicester will go down because they look much stronger than previous Premeirship outings. However i'd say that unless something drastic happens that Wolves seem a certainty to go down.

If Leicester and Portsmouth carry on their impressive football, it will be a pure guess on who else goes down come the end of this season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.