GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scared of having a brain tumour"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/09/03 at 22:13
Regular
Yeah for some reason I think i may have a brain tumour and am quite scared. I have been getting frequent headaches and recently they've been hurting quite bad and plus i keep feeling dizzy. I member of my family died many years ago with a brain tumour and I am worried. But when i tell my parents they laugh and say i should get more sleep and not sit so close to the tv but i wear glasses. I would go doctor but chances are they'll say i just need more sleep and the waiting list for scans is quite long.

What should i do or am i just being stupid?

Cheers
Sun 14/09/03 at 21:38
Bah ive had a bad headache all day :(

Not so bad now though.
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Party Hard"
The chances of it being a brain tumour are very small (apparently), but if you don't do anything soon then there is that chance you might receive some bad news and realise that you left it too late.

My advise is go see a doctor, and tell your parents to take you seriously and that you're genuinly worried. If it isn't a brain tumour, it could be something else.
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Go see a doctor either way but it could be dehydration. I get dizzy
> and headaches when I'm dehydrated.

I can remember the last time I dehydrated. It was nasty, but I don't remember a headache and I went one step further...fainted
Sun 14/09/03 at 17:18
"For the horde!!!!"
I would see the doctor. If your lucky the doctor will say it's nothing, if your very lucky the doctor could be a fit woman, if your very very lucky she could be single.
Sun 14/09/03 at 16:14
Regular
"cachoo"
Could possibly be stress. It never helps. My dad suffers from terrible headaches that last for at least a week at a time, which were brought on by his stroke, which was probably brought on by stress!

So as well as everything else, try and be calm !
Sun 14/09/03 at 16:01
Regular
Just drink water!
Sun 14/09/03 at 00:26
Regular
me too smithy, I've had that, sharp pains in the head, temporary dizziness. it could just be stress though .... I hope.

anyone on here a doctor?
Sun 14/09/03 at 00:25
Regular
Ye, just keep the water intake high and that should hopefully sort it out. I always keep a 2 litre bottle of water in my room and usually get through one a day.
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:09
Regular
"I'm Great."
Go see a doctor either way but it could be dehydration. I get dizzy and headaches when I'm dehydrated.
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> I may have something, but my parents will just laugh at me if i say
> anything.
>

*points*

Haha!!

Seriously though they should take you to a doctor or summit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.