GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Bingo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/06/09 at 09:51
Regular
Well out my depth here posting on a forum that am not usually in - How ever am looking for feedback from Freeola users on how much demand there is to have Freeola Bingo returned to a monitor near you!

There have also been suggestions on renaming it to some thing like Fingo or Bingola

Also there is no reason that it cant work on a MAC PC or prob an I phone as well? but you do need to be a Freeola customer to play and win.

I would love an on line vote about this (Hint hint freeola ) am sure those techy lads in Freeola Towers have the ability to do this ( sort of on line General election) good practice for the forth comming elections that all news channels are predicting.

That aside your thoughts please should it return? or not? renamed? or not? on line poll? or not?

Just a final thought that might sway your mind - with Fingo bingola bingo you get the chance to win a GAD prize with no technical knowledge or with out submitting a game reveiw, as I know its not everyone who is techy or game minded this gives every memeber a chance to win a prize

Vote for the return of Bingo

Kind Regards

Digi
Thu 11/06/09 at 09:51
Regular
Well out my depth here posting on a forum that am not usually in - How ever am looking for feedback from Freeola users on how much demand there is to have Freeola Bingo returned to a monitor near you!

There have also been suggestions on renaming it to some thing like Fingo or Bingola

Also there is no reason that it cant work on a MAC PC or prob an I phone as well? but you do need to be a Freeola customer to play and win.

I would love an on line vote about this (Hint hint freeola ) am sure those techy lads in Freeola Towers have the ability to do this ( sort of on line General election) good practice for the forth comming elections that all news channels are predicting.

That aside your thoughts please should it return? or not? renamed? or not? on line poll? or not?

Just a final thought that might sway your mind - with Fingo bingola bingo you get the chance to win a GAD prize with no technical knowledge or with out submitting a game reveiw, as I know its not everyone who is techy or game minded this gives every memeber a chance to win a prize

Vote for the return of Bingo

Kind Regards

Digi
Thu 11/06/09 at 10:04
Regular
Digitrader wrote:
> Just a final thought that might sway your mind - with Fingo
> bingola bingo you get the chance to win a GAD prize with no
> technical knowledge or with out submitting a game reveiw, as I
> know its not everyone who is techy or game minded this gives
> every memeber a chance to win a prize

Only thing is that Freeola don't directly gain anything from this - only the small possibility that it will attract more customers...

With cheats, walkthroughs and technical posts etc, users are contributing something to the site so Freeola can easily justify the expenditure.

I'd of thought that that would be the major contending argument against it, which is why you may struggle here - especially considering the current economic climate etc.

Although, having said that, I do think it would be a good thing to have Freeola Bingo back :)

$Vote=$Vote++1;
Thu 11/06/09 at 12:59
Regular
thats a lame argument as freeola dont actively advertise if they were desperate for more customers they would be more pro active in selling them selves lol you never see freeola adverts on telly and seldom see them in mags.

get sharon osbourne to do a tv ad selling freeola bingo and you will be mobbeed with new customers

digi
Thu 11/06/09 at 13:21
Regular
Digitrader wrote:
> thats a lame argument as freeola dont actively advertise if they
> were desperate for more customers they would be more pro active
> in selling them selves lol you never see freeola adverts on telly
> and seldom see them in mags.
>
> get sharon osbourne to do a tv ad selling freeola bingo and you
> will be mobbeed with new customers
>
> digi

Advertising always costs a fortune, so again its costs vs potential benefits...
Thu 11/06/09 at 13:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hah Sharon O :D

Good post, let's see what people think.
Thu 11/06/09 at 14:57
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think we're all in favour of Freeola giving us money for doing practically nothing. Its hard to see what the benefits to Freeola are though.
Thu 11/06/09 at 15:04
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Garin wrote:
> I think we're all in favour of Freeola giving us money for doing
> practically nothing. Its hard to see what the benefits to
> Freeola are though.

That is the bottom line yes.
Thu 11/06/09 at 15:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Yeh i'm with Garin. A chance to win a GAD for absolutely nothing, and everybody has a chance. Sounds good. Only thing is, people will have to put themselves on a list or something, because you can't enter everyone on the site, as alot of people are not active, and they'll win without even knowing anything about it. Never played the 'original' so i'm happy with whatever name. But yeh, sounds cool!
Thu 11/06/09 at 16:24
"possibly impossible"
I'd like it back since I didn't win last time :D
Thu 11/06/09 at 17:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sounds cool.Reckon it should only be open to active members though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.