GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Bingo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/06/09 at 09:51
Regular
Well out my depth here posting on a forum that am not usually in - How ever am looking for feedback from Freeola users on how much demand there is to have Freeola Bingo returned to a monitor near you!

There have also been suggestions on renaming it to some thing like Fingo or Bingola

Also there is no reason that it cant work on a MAC PC or prob an I phone as well? but you do need to be a Freeola customer to play and win.

I would love an on line vote about this (Hint hint freeola ) am sure those techy lads in Freeola Towers have the ability to do this ( sort of on line General election) good practice for the forth comming elections that all news channels are predicting.

That aside your thoughts please should it return? or not? renamed? or not? on line poll? or not?

Just a final thought that might sway your mind - with Fingo bingola bingo you get the chance to win a GAD prize with no technical knowledge or with out submitting a game reveiw, as I know its not everyone who is techy or game minded this gives every memeber a chance to win a prize

Vote for the return of Bingo

Kind Regards

Digi
Tue 16/06/09 at 22:23
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
phuzzy wrote:

> I properly LOL'd at this. Nice :D

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week.
Tue 16/06/09 at 18:43
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
JimTheDog wrote:
> Also anything with a name of Fringo Bingola should not be
> allowed to die.

I properly LOL'd at this. Nice :D
Fri 12/06/09 at 14:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Antichris wrote:
> Digitrader wrote:
> can GAD be won by some one who is not actually a paying Freeola
> customer? if so how is that fair to the paying Freeoal
> customer,
> what do Freeola customers get from the forum if they are not
> into
> gaming or techy stuff?
>
> Well, to be honest, it's mostly the people who write reviews and
> tech posts, submit cheats and write walkthroughs that keep the
> forum alive, and give people things to look for if they have
> problems. It is quite hard to win a GaD, i've spent at least 2
> hours on each review, if not more, and it might not even
> necessarily win, so instead of paying freeola, we're rewarded for
> our efforts and time that is put into these forums, which, not to
> blow smoke up anyone's pipe, is harder than paying a subscription
> fee (in which services are given in exchange anyway).

Thats a good point, albeit very bias :P
Our paying customers are what keep this forum going after all. And it is they who pay for the GADS you are so fond of ;)

And to Digi's original post, the Freeola Forums are generally in relation to Freeola, hence Gaming and Technical.
Fri 12/06/09 at 14:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Although I see your points Digi, an again appreciate your faith in us, at the end of the day we are a business. And a business is here to make money.

We have our own very important people who make the decisions like this, and as with all businesses there is a simple formula they use.

Possible Income = or > Expenditure

Or in other terms, if we can confidently say that enough people would use the service to generate high volumes of traffic through the site, then hey ho!

And bare in mind that Gaming Awards are not just for Gaming. There is a Technical Award too ;)
Fri 12/06/09 at 12:41
Regular
"How Ironic"
Digitrader wrote:
> can GAD be won by some one who is not actually a paying Freeola
> customer? if so how is that fair to the paying Freeoal customer,
> what do Freeola customers get from the forum if they are not into
> gaming or techy stuff?

Well, to be honest, it's mostly the people who write reviews and tech posts, submit cheats and write walkthroughs that keep the forum alive, and give people things to look for if they have problems. It is quite hard to win a GaD, i've spent at least 2 hours on each review, if not more, and it might not even necessarily win, so instead of paying freeola, we're rewarded for our efforts and time that is put into these forums, which, not to blow smoke up anyone's pipe, is harder than paying a subscription fee (in which services are given in exchange anyway).
Fri 12/06/09 at 11:59
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
How about a Fairground stylee approach (no, I don't mean rig the competition so no-one can win). Make it mainly just for fun, but anyone who wins three times can pick anything from the bottom row for a 6 month free period - like Freeola Freedom. Collect 6 wins and sample the delights of a free 6 months worth of package upgrade. Collect 10 wins for a huge skip full of bones and gravy biscuits... etc

This will give the winners a taste of services they would normally not have gone for.. erm..except the bones.

Also anything with a name of Fringo Bingola should not be allowed to die.

JTD
Thu 11/06/09 at 22:24
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
You have some strange ideas, Digi. :)
Thu 11/06/09 at 20:50
Regular
can GAD be won by some one who is not actually a paying Freeola customer? if so how is that fair to the paying Freeoal customer, what do Freeola customers get from the forum if they are not into gaming or techy stuff?

Freeola keep saying what do they get out of Bingo? well they could use the winning Bingo person in publicity shots like when you win the lottery :-)

Digi

Warhunt wrote:
> And now for Freeola's say..(or at least my say :P)
>
> As mentioned before the idea of bringing back Bingo would not be
> to give the forum users something for free. Even Gaming Awards,
> as easy as they are sometimes, are not something for nothing.
>
> It would have to be fun only or because we made something from
> it ;)
>
> But keep up the opinions :D
Thu 11/06/09 at 20:45
Regular
As a paying customer what does it matter to me how Freeola benifit? as a loyal paying customer its nice that they try and include all age groups in the win a GAD am not into gaming so would never write a reveiw - the benofits to Freeola are that more folks my age would join up so thats more Freeola subscriptions for them.

Digi

Warhunt wrote:
> Garin wrote:
> I think we're all in favour of Freeola giving us money for
> doing
> practically nothing. Its hard to see what the benefits to
> Freeola are though.
>
> That is the bottom line yes.
Thu 11/06/09 at 19:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
I all in favour of it :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.