GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr. Snuggly wants to win Gameaday!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 15:58
Regular
So how do I win this Gameaday thing then? I was going to do a really good topic about which console is the best, cos not many people do that sort of thing. Either that, or I might just send an email to the bloke who does it and ask him if I can win, will he let me? I 'll let you know when my "Console Wars" topic is up and running, it's gonna be really good.
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
So how do I win this Gameaday thing then? I was going to do a really good topic about which console is the best, cos not many people do that sort of thing. Either that, or I might just send an email to the bloke who does it and ask him if I can win, will he let me? I 'll let you know when my "Console Wars" topic is up and running, it's gonna be really good.
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:59
Regular
No console wars please.
Tue 27/02/01 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did you bang your head as a child or something?
Tue 27/02/01 at 16:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I think i am gonna add my console wars discussion as a review under the PlayStation 2 code. Will that help me win? Seriously, it's really good, I've taken into consideration all of the consoles, the PS2, the Dreamcast and the Dolphin.
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:26
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
A dolphin!

You can't play games on a dolphin because electricity and water don't mix, and dolphins don't have a screen or controllers, just a snout and some fins.
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:28
Regular
Console wars will not work.
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Call that Console Wars version 654.2
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:30
Regular
Eggxactly.
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:43
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I have uncovered Mr Ugly Smuggly's post. It is below.

COSOL WORS

Dreamcast is cream and kwite good.
Dolphin is not out yet.
Ex-box is a dead box by Migrosoft.
My SNES is in a mess.
Game Dude is the gratest from Nintendi.
Playshtashun too is black and need everso spensive memary crads.

Do you think I will ever win if I stop swearing?

Look Ali, Look
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:49
Regular
Swearing must stop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.