GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Beckham... pervert?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/09/03 at 18:29
Regular
"\\"
In an interview shown on the 6 o'clock news with david beckham was quite revealing.

He started talking about his relationship with Alex Ferguson and at the end said "...but at the end of the day we are both perve, proffesionals"

He sounded like he was gonna say perverts before swiftly correcting his mistake.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:29
Regular
"\\"
In an interview shown on the 6 o'clock news with david beckham was quite revealing.

He started talking about his relationship with Alex Ferguson and at the end said "...but at the end of the day we are both perve, proffesionals"

He sounded like he was gonna say perverts before swiftly correcting his mistake.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:31
Regular
"It's been a while.."
um sure he did.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I couldn't really give a toss
Fri 12/09/03 at 19:35
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> In an interview shown on the 6 o'clock news with david beckham was
> quite revealing.
>
> He started talking about his relationship with Alex Ferguson and at
> the end said "...but at the end of the day we are both perve,
> proffesionals"
>
> He sounded like he was gonna say perverts before swiftly correcting
> his mistake.

I dont care but lol

I always new he was a perve
Fri 12/09/03 at 19:59
Regular
It is his retarded speech impediment, he talks like a 12 year old lad, just - Just like michael Jackson
Sat 13/09/03 at 11:09
Regular
well, you're not the only one who thinks that of becks - just watch bo selecta!
Sat 13/09/03 at 11:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> He started talking about his relationship with Alex Ferguson and at
> the end said "...but at the end of the day we are both perve,
> proffesionals"

LOL!

~*[Axe-Man]*~ wrote:
> I couldn't really give a toss

ROFL!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.