GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gizmondo - it's out but no-ones seen it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/06/05 at 17:56
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What has happened to the Gizmondo. I mean we see advetisements for the Nintendo DS all the time and the PSP should have a great success as well, but lurking in the shadows somewhere lies the English made Gizmondo. This hand held system is pretty good as well as the other ones, it just hasn't had the spotlight shined on it.
It has a starting value price of £129.00 and the price with tons of extras adds up to only £229.00 so hold on to your money for a minute and think should i bea sheep and follow everyone else and get a PSP or DS because others have or because it's cheaper, or should i take a minute to look at this great little hand held console and take a chance with something English.
The gizmondo has the following functions.
1. 2.8 inch lcd screen, 2. a eight way directional pad, 3. face buttons, 4. triggers, 5. speaker and system buttons, 6. a sd card slot and power button, and finally a camera which is cool.
Also on this fine piece of equipment is that it has windows media player, MPEG 4 video player, mms receive and send, sms, 128 bit 3d NVIDIA graphics accelerator, polyphonic ringtones, gps tracking and mapping for that great game COLORS which allows you to play against your friends shooting each other in the place you live, and Wap plus a whole lot more.
The best thing about this handheld is that it is already out in the UK.
You can purchase this from gizmondo.co.uk
So really this Gizmondo will give the PSP and the DS a run for their money.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 09/06/05 at 17:56
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What has happened to the Gizmondo. I mean we see advetisements for the Nintendo DS all the time and the PSP should have a great success as well, but lurking in the shadows somewhere lies the English made Gizmondo. This hand held system is pretty good as well as the other ones, it just hasn't had the spotlight shined on it.
It has a starting value price of £129.00 and the price with tons of extras adds up to only £229.00 so hold on to your money for a minute and think should i bea sheep and follow everyone else and get a PSP or DS because others have or because it's cheaper, or should i take a minute to look at this great little hand held console and take a chance with something English.
The gizmondo has the following functions.
1. 2.8 inch lcd screen, 2. a eight way directional pad, 3. face buttons, 4. triggers, 5. speaker and system buttons, 6. a sd card slot and power button, and finally a camera which is cool.
Also on this fine piece of equipment is that it has windows media player, MPEG 4 video player, mms receive and send, sms, 128 bit 3d NVIDIA graphics accelerator, polyphonic ringtones, gps tracking and mapping for that great game COLORS which allows you to play against your friends shooting each other in the place you live, and Wap plus a whole lot more.
The best thing about this handheld is that it is already out in the UK.
You can purchase this from gizmondo.co.uk
So really this Gizmondo will give the PSP and the DS a run for their money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.