GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bush: What I Think"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/09/03 at 20:18
Regular
First of all I hate people who blatently contradict themselves. This is brought to life perfectly by the president of the United States of America, mr George Bush.

Now after the tradgedy of September 11th, 2 years ago today, the war on terrorism went into play. Now Iraq were told to own up to any weapons of mass destruction they had because they are, in a nutshell, threatened by them. But hold on, America spend billions of dollars each year making nuclear weaponry and in what cause? Surely it is made to be used if needs be and I am sure that if Iraq were clever enough to make nuclear weapons they know the consequences the detonation of one has on the planet.

In a recent internet poll, George Bush was voted as the second most dangerous man on the planet. Now the people who voted werent phychologists or experts on the subject matter but they must show a degree of fear to vote him as one of the most dangerous men on the planet. I personally do not feel comfortable in the knowledge that he is in control of a bevy of weaponry. I felt just as uncomfortable when I thought the Iraqis had them.

What it comes down to is that America are trying to police the globe and are contradicting themselves. They are the bullies of the playground that is planet earth, they can have nukes but nobody else can. Where's the logic in that?

I am sure the more politically minded of you will be offended by my mild understanding of the subject but this is merely the point of view of a regular ordinary guy.
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:18
Regular
First of all I hate people who blatently contradict themselves. This is brought to life perfectly by the president of the United States of America, mr George Bush.

Now after the tradgedy of September 11th, 2 years ago today, the war on terrorism went into play. Now Iraq were told to own up to any weapons of mass destruction they had because they are, in a nutshell, threatened by them. But hold on, America spend billions of dollars each year making nuclear weaponry and in what cause? Surely it is made to be used if needs be and I am sure that if Iraq were clever enough to make nuclear weapons they know the consequences the detonation of one has on the planet.

In a recent internet poll, George Bush was voted as the second most dangerous man on the planet. Now the people who voted werent phychologists or experts on the subject matter but they must show a degree of fear to vote him as one of the most dangerous men on the planet. I personally do not feel comfortable in the knowledge that he is in control of a bevy of weaponry. I felt just as uncomfortable when I thought the Iraqis had them.

What it comes down to is that America are trying to police the globe and are contradicting themselves. They are the bullies of the playground that is planet earth, they can have nukes but nobody else can. Where's the logic in that?

I am sure the more politically minded of you will be offended by my mild understanding of the subject but this is merely the point of view of a regular ordinary guy.
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:19
Regular
I forgot to add my quirky finishing line,

"There's only one kind of Bush I like, and it sure isn't George"
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This topic is probably better suited to the Life forum.

Not because of relevance of any kind, just because the people that hang around the General Chat forum are slightly less likely to reply seriously to your post.
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:24
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah go away. I am doing lots of work, come on here for a minute and don't expect to read things like that.
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mindfrig wrote:
> What it comes down to is that America are trying to police the globe
> and are contradicting themselves. They are the bullies of the
> playground that is planet earth, they can have nukes but nobody else
> can. Where's the logic in that?

---

Oh, and just while the topic is here, I thought I'd point out that America isn't the only country with nukes. Granted, your points about America ruling over everything and being the bullies are fair enough, but there are plenty of other countries that have nuclear capabilities. Maybe not on such a large scale like America, but there are nukes elsewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.