GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is just pure evil..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'll copy the email I received after a minute...

I thought it was just one of those chain emails and I was going to delete it but this was something that I actually took an interest in, purely because I couldn't believe it at first.

I'm warning you now, if you're an animal lover, you won't like this at all. I've seen some pretty cruel things before but never have I wanted to get a metal pole and kill the person doing the act. I'm serious, this person just needs to be killed for carrying out one of the most evil things that I've ever seen...

OK, here's the email, the 500 email addresses bit is just normal chain mail rubbish but the main issue of the email will really shock you.

-

This is disgusting. if you have a heart you will sign this. if you see my name on it then obviously you don't need to send this back to me. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their feaces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand.! If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles. This petition needs 500 names, so please put your name on it!!! Copy the text into a new email and put your name on the bottom, then send it to everyone you know. If you notice that there are 500 names on the list, please send it to:

END
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bwhahahahahaha! I can't believe people are still falling for this :)

What would people think of the (now defunct) www.cat-scan.com I wonder. For those that don't know what this was, it was pictures of people scanning their kitties on colour flatbed scanners.
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
phi11ip wrote:
> It may be a joke but they've forced those cats into the jars for the
> pictures. There's no photoshoppery in those piccies...
---

Hey, I've got some magic beans I'll swap ya!
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
"Investigations by law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have already determined no real cats were harmed in the creation of the pictures used on the Bonsai Kitten web site"

http://www.snopes.com/ inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:22
"Darkness, always"
The sagacious one wrote:
> *Awaits IB's post saying that Bonzai cats are superior to humans as
> we can't fit into small bottles*.

very funny
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It may be a joke but they've forced those cats into the jars for the pictures. There's no photoshoppery in those piccies...
Thu 11/09/03 at 11:33
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Bonzai cats, he he he.

*Awaits IB's post saying that Bonzai cats are superior to humans as we can't fit into small bottles*.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's a joke site designed to annoy and fool people that are stupid enough to actually believe Bonsai Cats is real....oh....
Thu 11/09/03 at 09:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Did you even look at the gallery? The cats are obviously not new borns.
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Jeremy beadle hands Fill a gotcha*
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:18
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Some people have warped humour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.