GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Promo: He's back..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 20:29
Regular
“AAAAAH, AAAAAH, AAAAAH, I THINK I’M CUTE, I KNOW I’M SEXY…”

JR: “What the hell? That’s Shawn Michael’s music but he’s not fit to wrestle.”

Shawn Michaels walks out onto the stage and the crowd go wild!

King: “Oh my god, JR! HBK IS BACK! THE HEARTBREAK KID IS BACK!”

Shawn Michaels does a little dance on the stage and then walks down to the ring, high fiving some fans nearby. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

“You know, I went to the doctor yesterday…he told me some pretty serious stuff…”

The tension in the crowd mounts.

“One of the things he told me was...”

HBK stops for a little while and looks at the crowd.

“THAT I CAN WRESTLE AGAIN! HBK IS BACK, BABY!”

The crowd go mad! Shawn Michaels is back and they can’t believe it!

“Yep, that’s right, my back is now 100%. Now that my back is fine, I’m back and ready to kick some ass! I’ve been watching SRW on TV and that huge Elimination Chamber match is coming up. Now I know it’s too late for me to make it into that match but whoever comes out on top of that brutal, hellacious, career ending match, well lets just say I’m challenging the winner of that match to a title match! HBK is the best ever and he’s going right to the top! However, I can’t just go into a match with the very best, so I think I need a good match to get me back to my 5 Star wrestling, but who can it be? It can’t just be any old rookie, it’s got to be one tough SOB! Wait, I know, how about…STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He came out here earlier tonight saying he didn’t have a match for the next PPV, how he’s a legend and all that, well what about if he fights a legend? Think you tough enough to go one on one, with the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels?”

The crowd have blown the roof off here! They are thinking about the possibilities of two of THE biggest names going one on one.

“Well, how about it? Shawn Michaels vs Stone Cold Steve Austin? Sounds good to me, you better accept Austin because I’m ready to whoop your ass!”

*Shawn Michaels music plays*

Wow! Shawn Michaels is back! And he’s challenged Austin to a match at the next PPV! He’s also challenged the winner of that brutal Elimination Chamber Match to a title shot! Holy crap! Let’s hope Austin accepts, I can’t wait!

Sorry about this low quality promo but I really haven't had much time for these things but I think I get the whole return across good enough.

Thanks for reading,

Lipe
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ahhh!! I see now. You have to spell these things out to me, as my mind is weak. :)
Thu 11/09/03 at 21:30
Regular
Hey hey! Nice one Jae. Wooo, HBK vs Stone Cold, should be good :) Just like the old times :D
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
[Stone Cold Appears on the Titan-Tron along with Stone Edge]

Both of them are laughing!

Stone Edge: "Heh. He thinks he can beat you?! Bah. I'll leave you to explain what happens to people who think things like that..."

Stone Edge walks off screen.

Stone Cold: "HBK. You think you can beat me?!"

*WHAT?!*

Stone Cold: "Ah Ah! That just ain't gonna happen. You think you can just march back into the company and kick my @ss! Yeah, sure, you used to be a good wrestler but after the time you've had away from the ring, there's no way you can beat me. The match is on at SRW's next PPV. You're going down and thats the bottom line... CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"

_ _ _ _ _

Well, there's the reply. Match on. :)

Nice promo Lipe.
Thu 11/09/03 at 08:01
Regular
Heh, I probably didn't get it across well enough :( HBK is now owned by me, Lipe. I swapped him for Kevin Nash, 'cause he's crap :P
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, I'm very very confused. HBK isn't owned by anyone. Have I missed the point of this?
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:00
Regular
Oh, I see...Yeah, well I'll just re-direct his path. Anyway if Austin accepts then the promo will be fine.
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:37
Regular
*ahem*
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
I'll read it later...but...

CAW Title > For CAW's
SRW Title > For SRW

;c) The EC is for the CAW Title.
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Low quality? That was brilliant!HBK is back baby!
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:29
Regular
“AAAAAH, AAAAAH, AAAAAH, I THINK I’M CUTE, I KNOW I’M SEXY…”

JR: “What the hell? That’s Shawn Michael’s music but he’s not fit to wrestle.”

Shawn Michaels walks out onto the stage and the crowd go wild!

King: “Oh my god, JR! HBK IS BACK! THE HEARTBREAK KID IS BACK!”

Shawn Michaels does a little dance on the stage and then walks down to the ring, high fiving some fans nearby. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

“You know, I went to the doctor yesterday…he told me some pretty serious stuff…”

The tension in the crowd mounts.

“One of the things he told me was...”

HBK stops for a little while and looks at the crowd.

“THAT I CAN WRESTLE AGAIN! HBK IS BACK, BABY!”

The crowd go mad! Shawn Michaels is back and they can’t believe it!

“Yep, that’s right, my back is now 100%. Now that my back is fine, I’m back and ready to kick some ass! I’ve been watching SRW on TV and that huge Elimination Chamber match is coming up. Now I know it’s too late for me to make it into that match but whoever comes out on top of that brutal, hellacious, career ending match, well lets just say I’m challenging the winner of that match to a title match! HBK is the best ever and he’s going right to the top! However, I can’t just go into a match with the very best, so I think I need a good match to get me back to my 5 Star wrestling, but who can it be? It can’t just be any old rookie, it’s got to be one tough SOB! Wait, I know, how about…STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He came out here earlier tonight saying he didn’t have a match for the next PPV, how he’s a legend and all that, well what about if he fights a legend? Think you tough enough to go one on one, with the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels?”

The crowd have blown the roof off here! They are thinking about the possibilities of two of THE biggest names going one on one.

“Well, how about it? Shawn Michaels vs Stone Cold Steve Austin? Sounds good to me, you better accept Austin because I’m ready to whoop your ass!”

*Shawn Michaels music plays*

Wow! Shawn Michaels is back! And he’s challenged Austin to a match at the next PPV! He’s also challenged the winner of that brutal Elimination Chamber Match to a title shot! Holy crap! Let’s hope Austin accepts, I can’t wait!

Sorry about this low quality promo but I really haven't had much time for these things but I think I get the whole return across good enough.

Thanks for reading,

Lipe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.