GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryke at Alton Towers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 20:25
Regular
Great day. Me and four Stryke-mates had a laugh because all the kids are back at school. So we went on Nemesis 6 times, Air 3 times, and everything else quite a few times. Then I got bored and did some free-running after watching Jump London, but that ended badly. I then tried to emulate a hobbit and have a ton of meals, but I only managed 3. That's about it.
Except some spasmoids nose bled on Submission and Stryke-mate #1 got bled on. Heh.
Thu 11/09/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Vincent Vega wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> so true!
>
> And the guy was a traditional skin headed beefcake so the prat felt
> quite small...heh heh
>
> That kicked ass vinnie!
>
> That prat don't need to feel small, i've heard that he is quite
> small.

.........*waits*.......

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

OOOO eeee that kid...

~finish~
Thu 11/09/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> so true!
>
> And the guy was a traditional skin headed beefcake so the prat felt
> quite small...heh heh
>
> That kicked ass vinnie!

That prat don't need to feel small, i've heard that he is quite small.
Thu 11/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Light of the world"
so true!

And the guy was a traditional skin headed beefcake so the prat felt quite small...heh heh

That kicked ass vinnie!
Thu 11/09/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I always have nose bleeds...
>
> earlier this week i had four in two days (but I think that was due to
> a mouth injection i had done)
>
> How the jeepers he manage to get bled on!
>
> An idiot i went alton towers with decided on the runaway train when
> it goes thru the dark he'd turn around and gob so some passanger gets
> gobbed on....
>
> That kid isnt liked very much

Very much he isn't liked at all. The funny part about that was that this bloke got off the ride when it finished and had a massive go at him. Jim was crapping his pants.
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:26
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
When i went there last month, Nemesis broke down at 6:00 It was the second last ride of the day and we were already on it, they unloaded us and gave us "exit passes" to ride air.We rode air 3 times in a row and eventually they closed down air at 6:30 he heh heh the ride operators tempers were flaring by then, when they realised that people were simply running round for another ride instead of going home!!
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:19
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> What's Submission?

--

Swingy up in the air type thingy. I'm sure it's got a "technical" name. Mine's better.

>
> Devastating for the Stryke-mate (your stuffed animals)

--

They have names. Not as impressive as The Wal and the Foz and the Something Else, but still names. Broing ordinary names. Except one guy who we call Zee. And another guy who's name is Ver.

--

> What, no photos? You make me sick, Stryke.

--

Couldn't be bothered. None of us are prone to running around half naked like The Wal, so you'd find them boring and not at all homoerotic. You know you love it.
Thu 11/09/03 at 02:01
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I went last week with a few friends before we all move off to Uni. We arrived at 9am and didnt leave till 5. Basicly went on everything because everyone was at school, longest we waited to get on a ride was 10 minutes and that was on Oblivion.

Spent all afternoon swapping from all the main rides, and then had a few goes in the haunted house Duel thing, which is rather fun, better than the old boring crap it use to be last time i went.
Thu 11/09/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Last year at AT was the best. It was the autumn half term so our half term was different to everyone else. There was a torrential downpour and thunderstorm at about 3pm, I got soaked as everyone on the Nino Spinner thing (all 6 people) wanted to go as it started spitting. The rain hurt my face!

It was wram though so it was fun, then everyone left because it was wet and we all stayed. We rode Nemesis 13 times, each time was a walk on into the front row. We rode it about 5 times where there was only two of us on it!

Then we did air about 5 billion times walk on. Then stayed on the rapids for 2 goes, then did everything at least once and did all the major rides at least 3 times...

I'm going Thorpe Park next week. Colossos is broken but the rest should be fun.
Thu 11/09/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I always have nose bleeds...
>
> earlier this week i had four in two days (but I think that was due to
> a mouth injection i had done)
>
> How the jeepers he manage to get bled on!

It's like a pirate ship, just slower!

I've never had a nose bleed. I'm the best.

Anyway, if you had a nose bleed, you'd just have to smother your hair in your face and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference...

:p

Hmmmmm, now that ~would~ be red hair...
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
sue 'em!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.