GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time to get help?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 20:12
I dont go out much, mainly because i don't like most of my friends too much, they all do weed or think they are hard ect.

So i stay in most of the time, but when i go out, like down town or to Norwich shopping i think that everyone is looking at me.
I am always ready for a fight, i just walk in straight lines to see if people walk into me. And i just generally hate going outside now, it's turning into a fear, i try to stay in as much as possible.

And my dad's mate has the same problem, he hates open spaces so he rarely leaves the house, and i think he is a bit odd, and im im turning the same and i don't want that to happen.

Any one else got this / had this happening to them?
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"the burning sky"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Next you'll be actually discussing your problems with real people!
> That might be a step to far - Stick to telling people on the internet
> information about you for now.

Real People? SO what or who are people who dont fit into that category?
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:12
Regular
Robin.

1) Right leg forward
2) Left leg forward
3) Repeat till you reach door
4) Raise arm
5) Contract muscle to push handel down & open door
6) Repeat steps 1 and 2 till you reach that realm we call 'outside'

Simple eh?

Next you'll be actually discussing your problems with real people! That might be a step to far - Stick to telling people on the internet information about you for now.

We don't mind.
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
just u try it!

nick my spot n'i'll ave ya!
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Memo, you know I'm right :D

I was laughing at Robin.
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:59
Regular
Peter Venkman wrote:
> *light bulb above head*
>
> *dollar signs as eyes*

I already put operation 'young and corrupt' into action last week. I make plenty of coin, and the local youngsters call me mister marley ..
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:57
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Memo, you know I'm right :D

Borat, I meant starting a mass youth club that would be appealing to youngsters not selling weed and drink in a park at night, that's just crazy, crazy enough to work.

*light bulb above head*

*dollar signs as eyes*
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Light of the world"
Don't mind going out but hate to be surrounded by people. Its very intimidating and at this height you feel lost in a sea of people and I just barge my way out of that sorta thing!

You need somehow to break this habit. But not by going out and feeling pressured to do stuff you dont agree with robin.
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"It's been a while.."
yes memo...
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
hahaha
ha
hahahahahaha

ha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:52
Regular
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Someone could make a lot of money if they captilised(sp) on this
> market.

you're right! I could start selling beer and weed on parks at night!

;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.