GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO WAY OUT!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/02/01 at 22:53
Regular
I could talk about this event a lot but I will leave most of it to others. I basically thought the event was great and I have a newfound respect for SCSA, he really can fight! What I would like to say is did anyone notice the strange things that happened dring the show? One of the camera men fell over whilst filming live! That was P1$$ funny! Also did you see the full water bottle that hit SCSA at the end of his match? Someone lanched it at him from the crowd and it hit him full pelt on the head without bouncing as he lay under HHH! When it hit him he literally threw HHH off him and rolled in agony on the canvas. He finnished the match after staying down for a while but as he left the ring a close up on his head revealed a realistic looking cut, plus most of the fake blood had wiped off. I may be mistaken but I doubt it wasn't the water bottle that caused it! He looked well P1$$ED as he left and I thought he wasn't going to acknoledge the crowd for it, but in the end he did. Also the Rock Vs Angle match did you notice how the ref got slammed by the Show wrong (he landed on his side not on his back) and the replacement ref didn't know what to do when the Rock pinned Angle. He counted to three only and then refused Rock the victory even though angle did not break the pin. Then the Rock gave the ref a massive evil, and rock bottomed Angle again and this time the ref counted to three.

Anyway these were a few things I thoght were funny, what do you think of the matches?
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:53
I could talk about this event a lot but I will leave most of it to others. I basically thought the event was great and I have a newfound respect for SCSA, he really can fight! What I would like to say is did anyone notice the strange things that happened dring the show? One of the camera men fell over whilst filming live! That was P1$$ funny! Also did you see the full water bottle that hit SCSA at the end of his match? Someone lanched it at him from the crowd and it hit him full pelt on the head without bouncing as he lay under HHH! When it hit him he literally threw HHH off him and rolled in agony on the canvas. He finnished the match after staying down for a while but as he left the ring a close up on his head revealed a realistic looking cut, plus most of the fake blood had wiped off. I may be mistaken but I doubt it wasn't the water bottle that caused it! He looked well P1$$ED as he left and I thought he wasn't going to acknoledge the crowd for it, but in the end he did. Also the Rock Vs Angle match did you notice how the ref got slammed by the Show wrong (he landed on his side not on his back) and the replacement ref didn't know what to do when the Rock pinned Angle. He counted to three only and then refused Rock the victory even though angle did not break the pin. Then the Rock gave the ref a massive evil, and rock bottomed Angle again and this time the ref counted to three.

Anyway these were a few things I thoght were funny, what do you think of the matches?
Sat 03/03/01 at 01:43
C'mon am I the only guy who watched no way out or what?
Sat 03/03/01 at 09:33
yeh it was a bit of a flop this year especially when the bottle hit stone cold. once i watched ecw and the crowd flooded the ring with drinks pretty cool
Sat 03/03/01 at 23:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah did you see Wrestlemania 2000 after the fatal four way the crowd flooded the ring drinks and the like because HHH won and more specificly aimed at the Mcmahons. Also at no way out did you see half way through the Rock v Angle match where two security guards were draging some guy out the arena (I feel sorry for the people with him who folowed and didn't see the end of the match! ha ha
Sun 04/03/01 at 12:47
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Someone chucked a plastic cup at benoit during Fully Loaded.
Sun 04/03/01 at 18:29
During the famous Mankind Vs Undertaker hell in a cell match ages ago Mick Foley suffered kidney damage, a dislocated shoulder and had a tooth knocked out, through his nose! I know this cause on the Biography channel on sky they currently have a program about his life, its cool.
Wed 07/03/01 at 15:14
God! Eggy why don't you and Mick Foley get a room!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.