GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spam's ugly brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 19:39
Regular
Its been a while since the usual "the forums are really going downhill" posts and while this is obviously true and there are obvious reasons that we are all aware of and we don't really need to go in, Actually 100% pure spam has been very much disappearing, and seems to have been replaced by its slightly higher grade version which in reality is equally as crap.....

The thread which consists of an idea thought up in 2 seconds flat, consists of just the title and "discuss......" as the posts, these threads are really lame, and take absolutely no effort to make, at least, if you want to discuss these issues give a little thought to the post and at least share your experiences/thoughts/reason for asking, rather than just making little cop out threads to raise your profile.

I am impressesed that in the Post-GAD era, the place has descended into complete spam, lets try and keep things at a reasonable level.
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:49
Regular
even more applicable today than usual!
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:10
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

>
> If you're expecting Oscar Wilde witticisms you're going to have to
> search very hard for them here.
>

nonsense, i have nothing to declare, but my genius...
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:04
Regular
"8==="
You get out what you put in. I believe the average age of a poster here is something like 15.

If you're expecting Oscar Wilde witticisms you're going to have to search very hard for them here.

I've had enough of searching the chat forums for good threads, at the moment I believe that it's about 1 in 20 that's actually a good thread.

Anyway I'm off to go and ignore some circular arguments...
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:33
Regular
"\\"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> It's not too bad now i'm back at school.

corrected
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:26
Regular
yeah, but at the opposite end to spam you have people droning on about subjects that could be summarised in a short paragraph. the gads for posting convinced even illiterate eejits that they could write a short novel on the pedestrianisation of norwich city centre.

know what I mean?
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:08
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I'm the spammer. :cd
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:06
It's not too bad now people are back at school.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:49
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Your right, the spamer is Lawri
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:47
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I blame Lawri, check out any post by her, it ends in "discuss".
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:44
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
I totally agree mate, i hate spam

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.