GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Liberty City Stories PSP Screenies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Sat 11/06/05 at 09:04
Regular
Check em out - they're magazine scans, mind, but if they're real - my anticipation meter just skyrocketed :D

[URL]http://forum.codenamenetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=14446[/URL]
Wed 15/06/05 at 10:37
Regular
Yeah, well Scottish.

Rockstar North is based somewhere oop en Scatlaand
Wed 15/06/05 at 09:58
Regular
Wonder if the next generation GTA's will be based on the GTA2 city's, or entirely new places. I can't even remember what the city's were, I don't think I ever played beyond the 2nd city.

Oh and another thing, are the GTA games still made by a british developer?
Wed 15/06/05 at 07:10
Regular
Well apparently nothing major has changed, just some buildings are different businesses i.e. Luigi's Club is not Luigi's Club yet (as it's 3 years earlier).

As long as they allow Motorcycling and aircraft flying I'll be happy.
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:42
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I would rather they took it to a new city. I can imagine this looking a bit different to the Liberty City we saw in GTA 3, game developers can never resist fiddling with things. Would spoil it because it was an incredibly atmospheric gaming world.
Tue 14/06/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Very cool screenies, didn't know there were any!

What is the rough storyline, do you know? Is that PS2 magazine June edition, if it is i'm getting it!
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:26
Regular
They went long ago, sonny.
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
Bullett, you've changed your 'T's in your name, haven't you? Or did you do this a while ago?
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
I have to get a PSP that game looks great.
Mon 13/06/05 at 12:51
Regular
A must-have, handheld-wise. Sure you can get the games on PS2, but it's a bit useless when you're on the train/plane etc.
Mon 13/06/05 at 11:22
Regular
Not really a must have, you can get all those games on PS2.
Still not interested in all this handheld gaming nonsense, it's gonna take something really special to get a purchase out of me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.