GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jump London"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 23:41
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. It was just on Channel 4 there now and if you missed it, you missed quite a specticle.

I can see why they do that, apart from looking cool, its pushing what you can do with your body with just whats around you everyday, and because they did it in a group it spured those French guys to do some pretty amazing stuff.

I predict Freerunning will take off and there will be kids breaking legs left right and centre. I like it, and its really enjoyable to watch them do thier thing(and the music that accompanied them was cool too). Did anyone else see it?

Oh, If any gimp comes in and says "whats the big deal?" like they do that kinda stuff every day well then, as I say, there're a gimp.

*tries to ballance along rail* SlIP
*crunch goes my nuts*
Thu 18/09/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
When the guy started running up that destroyer - HMS Belfast was it? The one moored at London Bridge.

I was quite taken aback at his lack of fear in the face of certain death.
Thu 18/09/03 at 11:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Been recreating some free-running on Mario Sunshine. Tripple jumping off roofs and wall jumping. Wahaaa!
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
Stryke wrote:
> Tried to do some free-running today at Alton Towers and almost got
> chucked out of the park for climbing a tree near the River Rapids.
> Damn fascists, ruining my fun. I had no alternative but to actually
> go on the rides. But I wasn't happy about it.

Ahhh, 'twas a big tree when i went with some mates, he managed to climb it but a limb broke and he fell off, we then quicky ran towards a ride.
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:32
"Nothing From Nowher"
Don't The French Call That 'Parqor' Or Something? It Originated there aswell. It Is Amazing Fun
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" Come to Alton Towers and ride the trees "
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:19
Regular
Tried to do some free-running today at Alton Towers and almost got chucked out of the park for climbing a tree near the River Rapids. Damn fascists, ruining my fun. I had no alternative but to actually go on the rides. But I wasn't happy about it.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:53
"period drama"
maddmun wrote:
> I want to do that.
> Where's the manual.

On a roof somewhere.
Go get it.

They're just being monkeys.
Why did we ever evolve out of hand-feet and tails? It would be so much better with them.

*Slap*
Stupid evolution
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:34
Regular
I want to do that.
Where's the manual.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, the spinning along that wall thing was one of the most impressive. First time I saw it (on the advert) I was thinking there were like little foot holes in the wall. But none... :-O

Anyway, another impressive thing was the huge jump on the battleship. From the highest point to a turret or something, and looked a 20ft drop or so. And he didn't break a thing... :-S

I think the wall kick-jump things were also very cool... kinda makes you think all those Mario style wall jump shenanigans could actually be done with practice. Also, interesting the philosiphy behind it. But to be honest there was a bit too much talking. Most of the stuff the team were talking about was okay, but the random people discussing whether they'd open their 'landmark' to them was boring. Not quite as much death-defying as I'd expected, but still some very cool stuff.
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:51
"period drama"
There's something undeniable cool about it.

Although the actual bit around London get pretty boring - the bits before it were better.
Them doing the Millenium Bridge - they ran along it. Woo! Even I can do that.

DID YOU SEE:
Some guy ran along a vertical wall between 2 balconies about 4 steps. Whilst spinning.
It was impossible, I tell thee, impossible.

It's gonna be the 'new thing'.
Many children will die. Including me.
*Jumps off house*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.