GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Game or Good Graphics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 09:36
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What do you think makes a game great is it the fact that the game has brilliant effects and mind blowing graphics or is it the actual game it self.
For instance Grand Theft Auto San Andreas has a great storyline and there is a vast amount of things too do. (Everyone who has this game has to argree, don't you think?)
However the game lacks a bit in detail (well i think so) i know you can customise the way people look but its the little things such as flat shop walls and the square hands on carl.
This doesn't bother me though. I think it's a grea game.
What do you reckon you would do to a game. Set a good storyline and take your time with a game or have amazing graphics and waste a bit on the storyline.?
Sat 11/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"8==="
Gameplay.

Aslong as I can tell what everything is in a game I'm happy to play it if the gameplay's decent.

If a rough brown mess is supposed to be a vase then I'll think twice. :)
Sat 11/06/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
a game with both is ace combat5 and socom2 and socom3 looks to have it all
Sat 11/06/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Ow Yer"
lol of corse its gameplay! legend of dragoon on ps1 is my favourite rpg ever and the graphics wernt that good and ffx2 has advanced graphics but still sucks big fat goat balls
Sat 11/06/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ugh.

Gameplay.

Obviously.
Sat 11/06/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Gameplay is the most important thing to me, then a good storyline and then the graphics. Not a big graphics fanboy (damn censors), much prefer 2D sprites. Although saying that my jaw was on the floor watching a video of Ghost Recon on the 360.
Sat 11/06/05 at 12:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
Games need both good graphics and to be a good game with a good storyline to suceed.
Sat 11/06/05 at 09:36
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What do you think makes a game great is it the fact that the game has brilliant effects and mind blowing graphics or is it the actual game it self.
For instance Grand Theft Auto San Andreas has a great storyline and there is a vast amount of things too do. (Everyone who has this game has to argree, don't you think?)
However the game lacks a bit in detail (well i think so) i know you can customise the way people look but its the little things such as flat shop walls and the square hands on carl.
This doesn't bother me though. I think it's a grea game.
What do you reckon you would do to a game. Set a good storyline and take your time with a game or have amazing graphics and waste a bit on the storyline.?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.