GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I say "NO" to English teachers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 16:40
Prrft, i went to school, tiered and hungry. Had rubbish lessons like History and English, the NEW English teacher started yabbing on saying that statistics show that grades up upto 45% better if the pupils sit boy, girl.
So this bloomin new woman teacher made us all sit boy/girl/boy/girl.
As she said statistics show this, i said "Prove it" she said she cant prove it, but it is true because she has seen it, i said "Well i have not seen it" she said she doesnt care, she is doing things her way.
Dunno if i told you but my last english teacher was a alcoholic, we had her from september year 10, till December year 10. She was sent home for comming in drunk, she never came back.
So we had supplie teachers the whole time, well i say that, we have about 4 english lessons a week and only one of them lessons we had a teacher, no teachers bothered to show up atall. SO it was just a year of free english lessons (Hens bad english).
SO this year ive decided to try and make up for lost time by doing well, but with this stupid bloody teacher i dont think i will botherm at the moment she thinks im the quitest in the class :@, but it's just because im waiting to have a go at her.
Not only does she know that we didnt have a teacher last year, she said that the course work that we done with our old english teacher has been lost (this is about 5 bits making a total of about 10,000+++), she said we can either forget it and maybe struggle to get a C, because of lost work, or do it all over aging and aim for a A-B.
Prrft, is it really worth doing it all again when i had already done it and handed it in? I remember doing it all and handing it in just befor i went to america.

I hate school even more now, im stuck in classes with teachers and students i hate, and there is nothing to do at lunch times atall.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:40
Prrft, i went to school, tiered and hungry. Had rubbish lessons like History and English, the NEW English teacher started yabbing on saying that statistics show that grades up upto 45% better if the pupils sit boy, girl.
As she said statistics show this, i said "Prove it" she said she cant prove it, but it is true because she has seen it, i said "Well i have not seen it" she said she doesnt care, she is doing things her way.
Dunno if i told you but my last english teacher was a alcoholic, we had her from september year 10, till December year 10. She was sent home for comming in drunk, she never came back.
So we had supplie teachers the whole time, well i say that, we have about 4 english lessons a week and only one of them lessons we had a teacher, no teachers bothered to show up atall. SO it was just a year of free english lessons (Hens bad english).
SO this year ive decided to try and make up for lost time by doing well, but with this stupid bloody teacher i dont think i will botherm at the moment she thinks im the quitest in the class :@, but it's just because im waiting to have a go at her.
Not only does she know that we didnt have a teacher last year, she said that the course work that we done with our old english teacher has been lost (this is about 5 bits making a total of about 10,000+++), she said we can either forget it and maybe struggle to get a C, because of lost work, or do it all over aging and aim for a A-B.
Prrft, is it really worth doing it all again when i had already done it and handed it in? I remember doing it all and handing it in just befor i went to america.

I hate school even more now, im stuck in classes with teachers and students i hate, and there is nothing to do at lunch times atall.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
sue the school!
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
See? SEE? This is why you're so crap at grammar and spellings Robin.
Sit boy - girl.

Besides, don't you like girls?
Harharhar, indeed.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
> Prrft, i went to school, tiered and hungry.

I'm sorry but I will not listen to a diatribe against your English teacher when it starts like that.
If I were you, I'd be begging for her help, sit boy/boy/pixie/747 if it improves.

How old are you?
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Goatboy wrote:
> Prrft, i went to school, tiered and hungry.
>
> I'm sorry but I will not listen to a diatribe against your English
> teacher when it starts like that.

LMAO!! he's 15 i think!
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:49
Regular
I did absolutely no work over the past two years, but, I did utterly amazing in my xams.

I am the schoolwork god.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:50
Do your coursework at lunchtimes.

I remember your headteacher topic a few months ago, and sided with your opinion of him then; but if you're actively "waiting to have a go at her", I'm not too sure now.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:52
froots wrote:
> See? SEE? This is why you're so crap at grammar and spellings Robin.
> Sit boy - girl.
>
> Besides, don't you like girls?
> Harharhar, indeed.

If you knew the girl i was sitting next to you would feel sorry for me.
She is massive, she smokes, she has a black eye from fighting, and i said "Hi Alison" and she said "You insult me once and ill smack ya in the face innit"

I feel sorry for myself actually.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You say "NO" to English teachers? I say "NO" amount of English tutoring can help you now.
Tue 09/09/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:

You should have enjoyed sitting beside girls, especially if they are good looking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.