GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I say "NO" to English teachers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 16:40
Prrft, i went to school, tiered and hungry. Had rubbish lessons like History and English, the NEW English teacher started yabbing on saying that statistics show that grades up upto 45% better if the pupils sit boy, girl.
So this bloomin new woman teacher made us all sit boy/girl/boy/girl.
As she said statistics show this, i said "Prove it" she said she cant prove it, but it is true because she has seen it, i said "Well i have not seen it" she said she doesnt care, she is doing things her way.
Dunno if i told you but my last english teacher was a alcoholic, we had her from september year 10, till December year 10. She was sent home for comming in drunk, she never came back.
So we had supplie teachers the whole time, well i say that, we have about 4 english lessons a week and only one of them lessons we had a teacher, no teachers bothered to show up atall. SO it was just a year of free english lessons (Hens bad english).
SO this year ive decided to try and make up for lost time by doing well, but with this stupid bloody teacher i dont think i will botherm at the moment she thinks im the quitest in the class :@, but it's just because im waiting to have a go at her.
Not only does she know that we didnt have a teacher last year, she said that the course work that we done with our old english teacher has been lost (this is about 5 bits making a total of about 10,000+++), she said we can either forget it and maybe struggle to get a C, because of lost work, or do it all over aging and aim for a A-B.
Prrft, is it really worth doing it all again when i had already done it and handed it in? I remember doing it all and handing it in just befor i went to america.

I hate school even more now, im stuck in classes with teachers and students i hate, and there is nothing to do at lunch times atall.
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:08
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Are you being hard by getting banned and then comming back?
>
> If SR know that you are Tribs then they will ban you again, as they
> have said befor most bannings are for life, depending what they have
> done.
> And you, prrft, well your lucky they have not banned you yet.

Goatboy has been banned before - yet he's still a Noteable.

:P
Tue 09/09/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
does it matter...if u don't like this topic-dont post!
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:56
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
I concur with AJ
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Robin doesn't realise that no-one actually cares about what he gets up
> to in school.
>
> "Todays I want to tha toylet and saw my maf's
> teacher!!!!!1!23!!!!1!"
>
> ....

---

AJ's Post Of The Day award goes to gamezfreak.
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
I'm a martyr - I got banned for a cause, that cause being the double standards the staff have, and how gullible the members on these forums are.

Is that a cause?

Hmmm...
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:26
Are you being hard by getting banned and then comming back?

If SR know that you are Tribs then they will ban you again, as they have said befor most bannings are for life, depending what they have done.
And you, prrft, well your lucky they have not banned you yet.
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:24
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
But why did you tell us that you said no to an english teacher? Is it something we all wanted to hear? Or was it a desperate ploy to make yourself look hard, like I suspect.

I can tell you never went to 'nam, Republican dog
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:20
Yer i am, innit.

Tribs you have been banned, so sod of yer.
Im not trying to be hard either, please tell me were i used any threatening behaviour?
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:11
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Ooo, you're hard, aren't you?
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:03
Regular
There's an extra bit we have to do now.

Shakespeare
Original Writing
Creative Writing
Pre 19th C Drama

Errr, and some other ones. But since I haven't done hardly any of them, I dunno what the other ones are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.