GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another average Monday for Sheepy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well, not really.

The majority of my group of friends are in Salou so we decided we can have fun so decided to get very drunk at my friends house. As I've not been drunk in what seems like a long time... maybe 3-4 weeks or something. So yeah got very drunk and had fun with friend and girlfriend.

But I had been working at 6am that morning and also again this morning. So I fall asleep on the couch and my lady friend (poor her) helped me get a taxi and then I kind of woke up and got myself in bed and set alarm. Up at 4.50am, nearly went back to sleep. Feeling not great but much better than you would think. Do a 6 hour shift, cut myself with plastic under my fingernail etc.

Buy some stuff for breakfast that I promised the females... sausages, potato scones, rolls, doughnuts and orange juice. Get bus down to friends house... they're not even up. Cook all the breakfast myself and it did look amazing even though the sausages were cooked. Then I pretty muchclear up the whole flat before having a nice nap infront of the television withmy lady friend in a blow up bed... excellent. Stay there for ages... left at about 4pm, walked home with lady friend. Met some people not seen in while, talk for a bit and got invited for football game on Wednesday night. Head home, watch the end of The Scent of a Woman... have dinner, go to shops for mum... have some water and then post this.

Excellent day and I'm not *that* tired. I love life.
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:32
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Your lives sicken me.

It's you and your republican ways which have brought this country to the scum riddenmess that it is today.
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
getting excited, cookie monster?
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Will you actually film the nekkid bit?
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I woke up at half 6, watched an episode of Band of Brothers, then watched RISE until 9, got in the shower.

Worked on my script most of the day, The Wal was meant to be coming around but he's just come off the painkillers from his op the other day and feels like poop, so he cancelled, which meant the MoJo worked on his script some more.

Dug out our old camcorder, spent the night running around my house/garden to get an idea for some of the camera angles I want. Without actors or even stand ins, I was simply filming empty space. Except when I put the camera in the outside fridge and filmed myself putting cans in.

I managed to bang into a cabinet and make a LOT of noise whilst practicing a tracking shot in the garage. And I bumped into a few chairs doing other stuff. Got about 15 minutes of footage, it's shown me what I can and can't do, which is nice. This zombie film's gonna be extremely annoying to film, because of the amount of times they look out of windows. With the lights on, you can see the actors, but also your own reflection with the camera and not the zombies outside. With the lights off, you don't get a reflection in the glass, you can see what's outside but you can't see the actors... gonna be tricky.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I sat and played F-Zero GX all day.

My eyes fell as if they're going to fall out.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My first day off in ages tomorrow

YAY
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:39
Regular
'sucked' is code word for mundane. by that I mean they are mutually exclusive.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My day has been fairly mundane, tomorrow will undoubtedly be much the same.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:28
Regular
my monday sucked, so screw you ;D
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Gid fun like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.