GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics in at 40?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
Anyone know why this is cos its a real good tune. I looked on bbc 1 ceefax page 565 to see the chart and saw them in at 40

Why so low? The song is good.

Anyone agree?
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No, it got higher but it shouldn't have because ITS PISSSSHAA
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think it was released a while back and so it's sliped down.

I think the Stereophonic's first two albums were great. JEEP I have not fully listened to but the stuff that they did release was poor. As for You Got To Go There To Come Back, I've heard most of it but still not a patch on Word Gets Around or Preformance And Cocktails. Only time will tell what direction they take.
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nope. They're crap ripoffs that belong in days of ponce-rock. their songs are perfect for adverts for BBC shows along the lines of "Rosemary and Thyme". The sooner they slip out of the top 40 the better.
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
Anyone know why this is cos its a real good tune. I looked on bbc 1 ceefax page 565 to see the chart and saw them in at 40

Why so low? The song is good.

Anyone agree?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.