GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where did the BBC get THIS from?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Just noticed this story on their technology pages: [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2207229.stm[/URL]

I can understand SOE renting out high level characters for $199 a month, but WoW? Matrix Online?
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
No... they can't...

"The strange blue frog which has been ding-ding-dinging on UK TV screens and mobiles for some time now could be get a new lease of life as a game.

German software publisher dtp has bought the rights to the Crazy Frog character and his sound.

Dtp does GameBoy Advance games and said the game could be out for Christmas.

Crazy Frog - aka the Annoying Thing - has become one of the most successful ringtones ever, and spawned a number one in the UK singles charts."

Click the link in the original post and scroll down. Something is seriously messed up in the world. The words, 'shameless cash in' come to mind.
Wed 15/06/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Bicycle"
cookie monster wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> [URL]http://www.gamepal.com/[/URL]
>
> $700 to go from 1-60 in 23 days. 23 days is a very short time too
> for
> that many levels!
>
> 23 days is slow, if they power level accounts 24/7 like they say then
> they should be able to reach that in 16 days.

Like you've done that...
Wed 15/06/05 at 11:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
phi11ip wrote:
> [URL]http://www.gamepal.com/[/URL]
>
> $700 to go from 1-60 in 23 days. 23 days is a very short time too for
> that many levels!

23 days is slow, if they power level accounts 24/7 like they say then they should be able to reach that in 16 days.
Wed 15/06/05 at 01:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I saw a WoW assasination site which I thought was funny.
Wed 15/06/05 at 01:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://www.gamepal.com/[/URL]

$700 to go from 1-60 in 23 days. 23 days is a very short time too for that many levels!
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:37
Regular
I'll do it for $100 tbh...
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Unretired"
I'd like to deliver a very painful slap to anyone that even considered paying that for an online game character.

For their own good of course ;)

EDIT: Actually ignore the above. If you wish for a high-level character, I will personally train your character to the highest level for a mere $198!
A whole dollar cheaper than the other source, plus you'll be able to gain from your custom character that you can keep for life!
Tue 14/06/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I offer a go on my lv33 Shaman for a pack of smokes.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:00
Not in that way, but in the way of the way society is headed.

You always got nutters who take things too seriously, but this paying $199 for what is basically nothing.... it doesn't make sense.

Maybe I nerd to play it, but I just don't get WoW.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:57
In a way, the $199 is worse. You always get insane people, but an actual program suggests there is a market for characters... which is just depressing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.