GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Sky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/03 at 14:13
Regular
Watched it recently, after saying I would for a while. Pretty good, actually. I wasn't expecting much, as I disliked Jerry Maguire. But it was good. I could go on about the serious parts, but I'd much prefer to hail Brodie's comedy genius.

"You're handsome, women love you and I'm drunk and from Ohio."
"You're not from Ohio."
"I know."

"I good you bid evening."

"You are drinking Jack Daniels, and when you drink Jack, you start that Frank Sinatra, she shot me down, give me a cigarette, King of Sad phase."
"...That I do! Give me a cigarette!"

"You're in O.J land!"

And also, no-one else can make me laugh just by saying F**k quite like Banky. It's true.

Oh yeah, and there's a plot involving Tom Cruise and his new wife. Diaz seems to be floncing about at well. But they're not as good as Brodie.
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:13
Regular
Watched it recently, after saying I would for a while. Pretty good, actually. I wasn't expecting much, as I disliked Jerry Maguire. But it was good. I could go on about the serious parts, but I'd much prefer to hail Brodie's comedy genius.

"You're handsome, women love you and I'm drunk and from Ohio."
"You're not from Ohio."
"I know."

"I good you bid evening."

"You are drinking Jack Daniels, and when you drink Jack, you start that Frank Sinatra, she shot me down, give me a cigarette, King of Sad phase."
"...That I do! Give me a cigarette!"

"You're in O.J land!"

And also, no-one else can make me laugh just by saying F**k quite like Banky. It's true.

Oh yeah, and there's a plot involving Tom Cruise and his new wife. Diaz seems to be floncing about at well. But they're not as good as Brodie.
Sat 06/09/03 at 16:41
"slightlyshortertagl"
Watch the original; “Abre los Ojos” (Open Your Eyes)
Sat 06/09/03 at 16:58
Regular
Have done. It's not as good. People think that because Vanilla Sky is a remake it can't be as good as the original. Yes, the original was more artistic, but not once did Brodie good them bid evening.

Therefore Vanilla Sky is better.
Sat 06/09/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Stryke wrote:
> People think that because Vanilla Sky is a remake it can't be as good > as the original.

Ocean's Eleven?
Sat 06/09/03 at 17:05
Regular
Now that was better than the original. Although it did have Gerbil-faced Casey in it.
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I want that Lucid Dream
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:37
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm. Ultimate re-make? Heat which is on tonight. It's a remake of L.A. Takedown which was very poorly done in comparison.
Mon 08/09/03 at 01:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hedfix wrote:
> Hmmmm. Ultimate re-make? Heat which is on tonight. It's a remake of
> L.A. Takedown which was very poorly done in comparison.

HEAT is superb in all ways.
Mon 08/09/03 at 01:57
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm. If you like weird Sci-fi stuff to do with jobs, cities and dreams then it might be worth having a look at Terry Gilliam's film Brazil.
Mon 08/09/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
...or Dark City.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.