GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new OPSM2, WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/03 at 13:55
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
sorry if you have already done a topic on this but this is so bloody rediculous. My mum gets me the new mag every month as she works in a Forbuoys (spelling?) and gets discount.

I opened the mag and read about all the cool demos and stuff like The Warhammer game, Soul Caliber 3 and most of all Freedom Fighters. This got me all excited so I ran upstairs and popped it in the machine only to find that they're not on the demo yet in the mag it says 'Playable demo' and tells you the controls. There's only like a few games on it.

STUPID FU***NG Sony, what the hell do they think they're doing.

Has anyone else got all the correct demo's on. Mine also has a demo of Streets of LA: True Crime and it's so CRAP. The controls are awful and the character is soo gay and says stupid thing when you steal cars. It completely ruins it for me.
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:32
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I haven't tried yet, My auntie and uncle are down for the weekend and they're using my room. No more guitar until monday : ( Although, I managed to break a string last night and aint got a replacement.
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:25
Regular
*talking, cant spell today. have you got it working yet?
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:24
Regular
alking about the Demo, Amplitude is a higly addictive game, much better then any thing else on the disc, Freedom Fighters is poor in my opinion.
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:13
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
really ?

oh, I just turned on the ps2, went to the toilet and then turned on the TV, by then I assume it had gone into 'game 1' by default.

SORRY EVERYONE, MY MISTAKE.
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Someone looks stupid now.
Sat 06/09/03 at 14:04
Regular
There are TWO game thingys.
When you load up the DVD it says Games 1 then if you press down you will find Games 2 which has freedom fighters, soul caliber and warhammer on.
Sat 06/09/03 at 13:55
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
sorry if you have already done a topic on this but this is so bloody rediculous. My mum gets me the new mag every month as she works in a Forbuoys (spelling?) and gets discount.

I opened the mag and read about all the cool demos and stuff like The Warhammer game, Soul Caliber 3 and most of all Freedom Fighters. This got me all excited so I ran upstairs and popped it in the machine only to find that they're not on the demo yet in the mag it says 'Playable demo' and tells you the controls. There's only like a few games on it.

STUPID FU***NG Sony, what the hell do they think they're doing.

Has anyone else got all the correct demo's on. Mine also has a demo of Streets of LA: True Crime and it's so CRAP. The controls are awful and the character is soo gay and says stupid thing when you steal cars. It completely ruins it for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.