GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you it was your birthday..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/06/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Mozzy"
...in a couple of weeks and you were going to have around £190 to spend, what would you spend it on? It has to be Playstation related so that means PSP, PS2 and even PS1 if you want...

I ask because it is my birthday soon and I have absolutely no idea what to spend my money on except the new Arsenal home shirt which will leave me with £190 so what could I spend it on, I have things I would like to get like a PSP but I dont want to import and im not sure whether i'll play the games as much.

:\

Thanks.

EDIT: Ignore the topic title, I have no idea what I was thinking when typing it.
Sat 18/06/05 at 10:28
Regular
You can find out before completing the transaction. About £17.69 for a PSP value pack with game.

It's a quick service though.
Fri 17/06/05 at 17:57
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
>
>
> ...and what is the P&P cost at videogamesplus cause I cant seem
> to check unless I order the item

Lol, better not order it cos you might see a nice juicy thousand pound receipt.
Fri 17/06/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Mozzy"
Hmmm...i've been looking at a few PSP games and want to know whether there are any RPGs or games with a (long) storyline?

...and what is the P&P cost at videogamesplus cause I cant seem to check unless I order the item.
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Well you can but it does not make it "poop" you dont have to do it, it's just there as something else? You never get away with it anyway.

Sorry not sure why it posted twice
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Well you can but it does not make it "poop" you dont have to do it, it's just there as something else? You never get away with it anyway.
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
I heard on WTS you can do fake dives so therefore it must be poop.

I'll take Bullett's advice and check out Videogamesplus.ca cause I think it was there where my mum got me a GBA SP.
Thu 16/06/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Ruddie1"
World Tour Soccer is just as good a football game and can be found alot cheaper then Fifa. Tony Hawks is a really good game too!
Thu 16/06/05 at 08:09
Regular
I wouldn't go with Lik-Sang unless you really want to pay Customs charges.

Are yuou going to want to buy UMD Movies? If not, just get a US version. They're cheaper, play UK games and if you buy from Videogamesplus.ca or Importmadness.com, you won't get charged Customs.

Good starter games I'd suggest are:

Ridge Racer
Wipeout Pure
Lumines

They're my most played games. Fifa is apparently good, as is NBA Street.
Thu 16/06/05 at 07:45
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im only considering a PSP because most of my favorite PS2 games are going to be on it like Pro Evo and GTA. I looked at a video review of Wipeout Pure and it looks really good, I also looked at a few FIFA 2005 clips which looked alright.

If I were to get one, where'd be the cheapest place? If I get it from a 'proper' import company like Lik-Sang then that would be better because I can use my dad's credit card but will I get charged tax and how long would the deliveries be etc etc.

Oh and wI should be able to afford 2/3 games for it so what ones would you reccomend?

(I might not be able to afford 2/3 games, im just guessing cause I dont know the prices).

Danke.
Thu 16/06/05 at 00:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Get a PSP.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.