GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ultimate Question:"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 21:42
Regular
Are chips (fried potatoes if you want the technical term) a vegetable, or, are they magically transformed when they hit that deep fat fryer.

I ask this because my retarded friends think that it magically transforms once it's fried. They are a vegetable, after all, it is only fried potatoes. If you fried some carrots (Not that I've tried this), would they be magically transformed into an unvegetable?

Oh, and before you hit out with any, they've had oil added, so they're not veg anymore, ask yourself, "Are roast potatoes a vegetable?"
After all, that's all a chip is, except it was sliced before it was cooked.

Oh, and don't hit me with any of this "Potatoes are cereals" crap, because, they are still vegetables.
Sat 06/09/03 at 10:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Spuds are veggies. My dad sells them in his shop. He's a greengroer. And hips are just sliced spuds, so yep, chips are vegetables.
Sat 06/09/03 at 09:08
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> *after more thought*
>
> Why not just call it a cow burger?

Because the original burger was made in a german city caleed HAMBURG, so, the dude who created it, called a HAMBURGer.
Sat 06/09/03 at 00:16
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
maddmun wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse, if you go to McDonalds or Burger King, they're so thin
> that
> they seem to completely crisp up.
>
> I'm not entirely sure about Burger King chips, but McDonalds' chips
> are made from Maize.
And potatoes.
Fri 05/09/03 at 23:37
Regular
*after more thought*

Why not just call it a cow burger?
Fri 05/09/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Light of the world"
Seeing they are made from potatoes which are a veg..I don't see why chips arent!

It is strange to think so but then when apples are covered in batter into fritters to be deliciously fattening - they are still a fruit!

It is simply a tastier, more oily and crispy *mouth waters* veg
Fri 05/09/03 at 22:12
"For the horde!!!!"
calm down girls
Fri 05/09/03 at 22:10
Regular
Considering the fact that my head was never originally a vegetable, but rather, part of an animal, I find that quite hard to believe.

So, please, do yourself a favour andgo suck your cóck some place else, will you?
Fri 05/09/03 at 21:55
"Worf son of mogue"
maddmun wrote:
> Are chips (fried potatoes if you want the technical term) a vegetable,
> or, are they magically transformed when they hit that deep fat
> fryer.

who knows but your head will always remain a vegetable whatever happens
Fri 05/09/03 at 21:53
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> I'm a economics student :P
>
> Business is the easy route.

same difference!still the fine art of bullshitt, turn your msn on you lazy git,
Fri 05/09/03 at 21:48
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse, if you go to McDonalds or Burger King, they're so thin that
> they seem to completely crisp up.

I'm not entirely sure about Burger King chips, but McDonalds' chips are made from Maize.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.