GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Pilot Show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 18:58
Regular
You have probably seen the "Lapdance Island" preview in the past however more recently you may have also seen Channel 4 appoligising and telling us it was a hoax and part of their new reality show, "The Pilot Show".

Basically I think they make up a load of stupid ideas for reality tv shows and get people to go along with them, however the people involved beleive they are going to be on tv.

On the commercial there is a C4 rep interviewing Dean Gaffney of Eastenders fame...

C4 Rep: We have an idea for a new show, its going to be called Sole Search. David Sole, actor from (some tv show I forgot) will hide and you and a team of other celebs will have to find him.

Dean Gaffney: Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

I think it starts on E4 on monday, should be something to look forward to!
Fri 05/09/03 at 18:58
Regular
You have probably seen the "Lapdance Island" preview in the past however more recently you may have also seen Channel 4 appoligising and telling us it was a hoax and part of their new reality show, "The Pilot Show".

Basically I think they make up a load of stupid ideas for reality tv shows and get people to go along with them, however the people involved beleive they are going to be on tv.

On the commercial there is a C4 rep interviewing Dean Gaffney of Eastenders fame...

C4 Rep: We have an idea for a new show, its going to be called Sole Search. David Sole, actor from (some tv show I forgot) will hide and you and a team of other celebs will have to find him.

Dean Gaffney: Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

I think it starts on E4 on monday, should be something to look forward to!
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
Cool. I remember when Adam and Joe did a fake Pop Idol/Reality TV show audition.

That was really funny.
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:35
Regular
Whatever happened to Adam & Joe, they used to have a regular channel 4 slot but I havent seen them for over a year!
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:21
Regular
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/adam_and_joe.shtml
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
Ah right, cheers man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.