GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time To Watch Some Good Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just been up town today and managed to pick up

ECW best of heatwave matches.

Looks good with some great matches like Jerry Lynn v Justin Credible, Taz v Yoshihiro Tajiri and Chris Jericho is facing someone on there to. (Can't remember who it was and DVD not to hand) not to mention an appearance from sign guy dudley :D

All for £6.99.

*Remembers the good old days of E-C-Dubya.....*sighs*

Damn Vince pinching the best talent from there and making them into worthless jobbers while putting rubbish like A-Train and Big Show in the main events. The quality of 1 ECW PPV = the quality of a whole years worth of WWE PPV's in my humble opinion
Thu 04/09/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
*Laughs*

And thats probably the first time I ever have at one of CGJ's intentionally funny posts. :D
Thu 04/09/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Long live ECW!
ECDUB! ECDUB! ECDUB!

oh wait its dead. *Cries* *Renembers he has never seen a ECW program in his life*
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
LL Cool TT wrote:
> If that Credible/Lynn match is from Heatwave '98, as I suspect, it's a
> great match, with a fantastic spot for the finish - look forward to
> it...

Yea it is. Going to watch it when i get home so really looking forward to it. Get to see Sabu in action as well, something i need to see alot more of.

Lipe wrote:
>Ever since the WWF became WWE it's all gone downhill if you ask me.

I agree 110%

>It's really not that good anymore, maybe if they brought back the >hardcore title...why did they get rid of it in the 1st place?

Another 'brilliant' business decision from Vince. Anyway after watching ECW, the hardcore division of WWF was just like a kiddies version of it.
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:43
Regular
Ever since the WWF became WWE it's all gone downhill if you ask me. It's really not that good anymore, maybe if they brought back the hardcore title...why did they get rid of it in the 1st place?
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:43
Regular
"bWo > You"
If that Credible/Lynn match is from Heatwave '98, as I suspect, it's a great match, with a fantastic spot for the finish - look forward to it...
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
it was mindless violence but that was one of the many good things about it :D
But they also put on some of the greatest matches i've ever seen and quite frankly made the WWE look like a second rate indy fed.
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I turned on ECW and it just seemed like mindless violence to me. Madness.

Maybe I just missed the charm of it.

But hey, when's this wrestling channel out?
Thu 04/09/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just been up town today and managed to pick up

ECW best of heatwave matches.

Looks good with some great matches like Jerry Lynn v Justin Credible, Taz v Yoshihiro Tajiri and Chris Jericho is facing someone on there to. (Can't remember who it was and DVD not to hand) not to mention an appearance from sign guy dudley :D

All for £6.99.

*Remembers the good old days of E-C-Dubya.....*sighs*

Damn Vince pinching the best talent from there and making them into worthless jobbers while putting rubbish like A-Train and Big Show in the main events. The quality of 1 ECW PPV = the quality of a whole years worth of WWE PPV's in my humble opinion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.