GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone ever read Adrian Mole."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Very funny.

Note:Anyone who buys the pengin published books there is one not published by them. Anyway I recommend them.
Thu 04/09/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Very funny.

Note:Anyone who buys the pengin published books there is one not published by them. Anyway I recommend them.
Thu 04/09/03 at 14:09
Regular
"I measured my thing. It was 11cm."
"I had a WD last night"

I'm not quoting any of the books. This really happened.

Ok, I'm quoting one of the books.

The one I read didn't make me laugh.
Thu 04/09/03 at 18:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I read the firs one. It was terrible. The sort of book that you're supposed to read and think "It's so true" or "I did that", but you don't. It's unbelievable, and the only way it made me laugh was in the wording of things, not the actual joke.
Thu 04/09/03 at 18:28
Regular
"may contain nuts"
They made a tv series of it didnt they, but I found it dull.
Thu 04/09/03 at 20:10
"period drama"
I hate it. I hate it with every fibre of my being.
Diabolical cliched tosh writing.
Burn it.

Some 'quirky' look at teenage life we're all supposed to read and like and shove up our backsides to fuse it with out souls.
Crap.
Fri 05/09/03 at 12:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
A book about being a teenage boy written by a woman? It was always going to be shiite.
Fri 05/09/03 at 21:10
Regular
It has many points, i laughed when he kept on measuring the size of his rod!
Fri 05/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I didn't, I thought it was a middle aged woman saying "I bet boys measure their willies at night".
Sat 06/09/03 at 02:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Maybe she used to be a guy and is speaking from experience. Just looking for an alternative!
Sat 06/09/03 at 20:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Adrian Mole=RUBBISH

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.